NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:NAKED DANIEL. :twisted:
As Bond or whoever....
This is something that should be available on National Health... :twisted:
Just give me sexy scenes like the ones in CR and I will be sooo happy. :lol:
KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

Smitten.... I'd be first down to A&E for some mouth to mouth resuscitation. :mrgreen:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Relax Ladies, but its not looking too bad. Even though I am one of those few, who would want him out. No risks to ruin his legacy IMO.

http://www.independent.ie/style/celebri ... 75607.html
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I think we'll get some news this spring to corroborate what we all want (except GG)! :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunno how much harm they could or would do, but I think, its really strange, they can't seem to get this distribution thing done.

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:Relax Ladies, but its not looking too bad. Even though I am one of those few, who would want him out. No risks to ruin his legacy IMO.

http://www.independent.ie/style/celebri ... 75607.html
GG, your comment, your one of the few that wants who out ? Are you referring to Daniel? :shock:
I think I'm missing something
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hi Boss, I don't want Daniel to do another Bond. Too much can go wrong. He got away with Spectre, but I don't have too much trust in them anymore or in him. He makes some weird choices at times :twisted: So, I'd rather see him leave and have a healthy legacy as Bond behind him.

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:Hi Boss, I don't want Daniel to do another Bond. Too much can go wrong. He got away with Spectre, but I don't have too much trust in them anymore or in him. He makes some weird choices at times :twisted: So, I'd rather see him leave and have a healthy legacy as Bond behind him.
Interesting way to look at it.
I am very selfish, I love Daniel as Bond and would love to see him do another one.
Since they took Bond into the current century I would be interested in approaching our current world affairs.
An on the other hand I love the old style Bond that Spectre had.
To each his own, yes?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Wonder whats going on.

KillerHeels

Post by KillerHeels »

Distribution deal shenanigan's at the moment - is my guess.

BB will be hawking a first draft script round the picture companies trying to get a deal. No distribution - no cinemas!

As Bond is such a big money spinner, it will happen but expect a number of studios to be approached and invited to pitch for the rights. It wouldn't surprise me if they had done some test filming in Croatia to show them. If you remember the mayor of Dubrovnik confirmed they had approached him to film there?

As it takes a minimum 8 months to film, I don't expect any more news until later in the year, filming to take place in 2018 and maybe a release late 18 or even 19. I can see why - even for all the money on the table - you'd think long and hard about doing this role again. It's a huge long term commitment away from family and negates any other career opportunities. I'm inclined to side with GG on this and say that I'd rather see Daniel in TV and stage roles (plus the odd short film) rather than do another Bond. But if he does, then of course I'll be at the premier like the rest of us!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Bond 25: Spectre Writers to Return; Daniel Craig ‘Still Deciding’

http://screenrant.com/james-bond-25-wri ... -deciding/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks :D Its funny, how much most Bond boys hate Purvis and Wade. Get Haggis back and let him polish it.