Box Office

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Well done indeed
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:850 would be my dream result.

850 / 900 had a great feel to it from the beginninng for me.

Maybe 850 is really possible.
I think it is. :D
If he were only shirtless....my broken record comment.... HEAR THAT BB and SM? All those Tom Ford shirts and jackets cost a lot of money. Being shirtless costs NOTHING, and they would have sold many more tickets 8)
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

ImageImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

BEHIND Spectre :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Germangirl wrote:BEHIND Spectre :wink:
YES ! :D
ImageImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

FrenchCat wrote:
Germangirl wrote:BEHIND Spectre :wink:
YES ! :D
WOW! Now that is one huge accomplishment. I would have lost that bet.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I like the French people even more now! 8) :thumbup:
Angua

Post by Angua »

Wow! This is great!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

834 worldwide

danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

Thank you France. Woo!
CRAIGING FOR 12 LONG YEARS NOW

Daniel isn't social via Jamie Lee Curtis so I'm social for him.
Holler at the North-side Chester Wild boy. https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/

YOUNG BLONDE BOND & THE DOUBLE O MOB TILL I DIE
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Looks like they will be able to reach the 850 mill. That would be wonderful and a great achievement solely on 2 D. The only film, that did that.

SPECTREJames Bond tallied up another $6.4M in 92 total markets, taking the offshore cume to $642.2M. In notable performances, Japan added $1.1M from 448 screens in its 3rd frame for a cume of $15.3M. The UK continues to lead with $142.9M, followed by China at $84.7M and Germany with $65.9M.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

850 mill worldwide. Yeah :cheer:

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Wooo! Thats massive! :cheer:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

It could have been better, but its still a success and I am happy, it worked out like that with the less then glowing reviews.

But the next one will be another uphill battle to get back those fans, who were not happy with Spectre.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Some numbers from MI6

Yes, the theater count for SP in N.America is not helping the film, but despite the loss of theaters, the film is averaging pretty decent money where it is playing, and is actually grossing more money per theater, than several films above it in the box office chart.
Hopefully, this will help the film to retain a decent theater count, in its final weeks playing.

I initially estimated that the film would gross somewhere around $875 mil worldwide, and that is looking very likely now.

SPECTRE now the 45th highest grossing film of all time, and will pass Inside Out in a couple of days.

SP grossed $5.6mil overseas on its 9th weekend.

Current running totals:-

UK :- $143.8 mil
China :- $84.7 mil (final)
Germany :- $67.8 mil
France :- $37.4 mil
Australia :- $24.2 mil

Incidently, it looks like SP will be the highest grossing film in Europe 2015, total there is currently on $395 mil.