Rachel Weisz film news

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Maria

Post by Maria »

Germangirl wrote:Boss, you really are off, are you? :lol:

Whole truth was left by Daniel days before the shoot was going to start. It was with Rene Zellwager. It was done eventually with Keanu Reeves. But never really heard from it afterwards. Good, he was out, it seems.
Yes, good that he backed out of that one. As much as I want to see him on the big screen, for his sake we also want it to be a good film too.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Maria wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Boss, you really are off, are you? :lol:

Whole truth was left by Daniel days before the shoot was going to start. It was with Rene Zellwager. It was done eventually with Keanu Reeves. But never really heard from it afterwards. Good, he was out, it seems.
Yes, good that he backed out of that one. As much as I want to see him on the big screen, for his sake we also want it to be a good film too.
Thanks GG, I am aware of the back story, my question is; is Rachel in it with him.
GG, I haven't lost it yet, 🤔 This is on Rachel's film blog,so I am thinking she is involved.
That is why I almost missed he's back onboard with the film.
:wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

You have me on that. Its Rachels blog. :oops:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Neither Rachel nor Daniel are involved :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Dunda wrote:Neither Rachel nor Daniel are involved :wink:
Thanks that's what i needed to know.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I use Shazam all the time thanks for the reminder! Just how to play YouTube on my phone and Shazam it at the same time.....? Thanks!
Maria

Post by Maria »

sf2la wrote:I use Shazam all the time thanks for the reminder! Just how to play YouTube on my phone and Shazam it at the same time.....? Thanks!
That's happened to me too, or a variation. I've had the radio "app" turned on with the iPhone or iPad and then go to turn on Shazam, which then turns the volume off of the music. So I leave the Shazam app opened, go back to the radio whatever, and turn that back on - then go back to Shazam - and it works. Try that with YouTube. Maybe it will work too?
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

New trailer for 'My Cousin Rachel'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NfQ7o_rCC0
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I dont recall the book but it looks mysterious and somewhat scary and as so often in her films- a woman trying to live independantly. Must be very strong in Rachel herself.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:I dont recall the book but it looks mysterious and somewhat scary and as so often in her films- a woman trying to live independantly. Must be very strong in Rachel herself.
I loved the book, Rachel seems perfect for the role.
When is it coming to theaters.
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Another new trailer and UK quad poster for 'My Cousin Rachel' in cinemas 9th June, 2017.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l787QxuR51I
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I really hope to be able to see it. Thanks :D

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

It's going to be a good movie.
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

UKFilmNews.com? @UKFilmNews
The world premiere of #MYCOUSINRACHEL will be held at @CentralPictureH on Wednesday June 7th. #SamClaflin & #rachelweisz will attend.

It would be good to see Daniel there with her. Picturehouse Central is on the corner of Shaftsbury Avenue and Windmill Street, Piccadilly, London.
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Win tickets to the premiere of My Cousin Rachel
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/films/my-cou ... -premiere/