Rachel Weisz film news

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Could be though, that I am all wrong. He clearly is happy and maybe, he doesnt see it like I do. Is way more relaxed about it all. I could imagine that actually. :wink:
I think your quite right here. He does indeed look very happy ATM, it's just me being a silly
fan wanting for something that's making me happy like a fine little movie with plenty of screentime for HHH. :wink:
I think that's what we all crave.
He doesn't make it easy does he? :lol:
No he doesn't :lol:

Admittedly that's the reason I'm a fan.

Surely there are other actors out there who are easy on the eyes and very talented but even the greatest talent and the obvious beauty would not have been able to hold my attention for more than 7 years (if I have "known" him before CR feel free to add another 10 odd years to my infatuation :lol: ).
It's his "otherness", his uniqueness and his versatility that holds my attention and the fact that he doesn't go with the flow..

oh, and his PFA too, of course.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

TripAces, very cool name. I do hope we see you post often.
"burn me once (QOS) shame on you, burn me twice sham on me" (DH) That's what I think.
Very wise of Daniel to make sure everything is ready before he gets involved in a film. I know QOS was in the cross fire due to the writer strike but DH really went sideways.
even though C&A didn't turn out to be a block buster as expected he did it for the fun of it. work outdoors, ride horses, it was just great fun.
TGWTDT was really great. He really put his all into it. I personally loved it.
So here we are, heading to the next Bond.
(too much coffee for me. I am rambling on and on) :roll:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

You just ramble, da boss. After all, you ARE da boss and can do, whatever you like :twisted: ALMOST... :lol: :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:You just ramble, da boss. After all, you ARE da boss and can do, whatever you like :twisted: ALMOST... :lol: :twisted:
LOL, da boss is in the building!!!
TripAces

Post by TripAces »

Alina wrote:I never ever said or implied that we should post only things we have valid proof for. I just made a statement of fact that "I heard" is vague; we speculate a lot and it's fine, I also speculate and assume a lot, what else can we do when no definite info is available? TripAces' post is also nothing but speculating, unless she can provide a reliable source. But if she can't it's still fine, everyone is entitled to share their ideas and every contribution is welcome and appreciated.
My aunt is my source on this. She's an actress, a card carrying member of SAG. Word gets around, I guess. So, yes, this is mere rumor mill stuff, but also comes through the industry. She always has tidbits of info for me, not just on DC. I specifically asked her about this one, due to the mystery surrounding it. She shrugged and basically said, "no script" or something to that effect, as though this is common (not from DC, but in many cases where actors leave projects).
"Trip aces...Aces win."
TripAces

Post by TripAces »

Germangirl wrote:Maybe when she wrote "I heard" it was actually that, when we only speculated the most obvious. Who knows...:dunno:
I'm probably the only HE on this site. Not only that, a straight, married HE, with a serious Daniel Craig obsession. LOL
"Trip aces...Aces win."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

WOW, very cool, but no, you are not the only one in this category. We have our very own Daniel Craig, who is giving us a lot of goodies. :D
So - feel free to live out your obsession here.

Of course, we are interested in every tidbit your aunt might know. Thanks for posting.

Stilll, its strange he would wait so long. Maybe he was fighting with his conscience on this. Who knows...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

TripAces wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Maybe when she wrote "I heard" it was actually that, when we only speculated the most obvious. Who knows...:dunno:
I'm probably the only HE on this site. Not only that, a straight, married HE, with a serious Daniel Craig obsession. LOL
:thumbup: ...and thanks for the info. :D
Alina

Post by Alina »

TripAces wrote: My aunt is my source on this. She's an actress, a card carrying member of SAG. Word gets around, I guess. So, yes, this is mere rumor mill stuff, but also comes through the industry. She always has tidbits of info for me, not just on DC. I specifically asked her about this one, due to the mystery surrounding it. She shrugged and basically said, "no script" or something to that effect, as though this is common (not from DC, but in many cases where actors leave projects).
Wow, how very impressive! So from now on you could be our ears and eyes in the industry and supply us with tidbits on Daniel :) It's great to have someone who is actually "in the know" and "knows all the ropes", well definitely more knowledgeable than most of us here about what goes on :)
The "no script" idea seems very believable, as Daniel is not some whimsical princess who leaves projects and lets people down due to some trivial problems. I always trusted his judgement.
Thanks for the info, even if it's not straight from the horse's mouth, it's still from a much more realiable source than our speculative minds :)
Keep in touch with us and your aunt, of course :)

And welcome to the forum :)
Alina

Post by Alina »

TripAces wrote:
Ooops - sorry for assuming you were a "she" (and I was told so many times what happens when you assume) :lol: As GG said, you are not the only one, we have Daniel Craig and Vanquish who we appreciate a lot.
Different sexes - the same "malady" - a serious and acute Daniel Craig obsession :thumbup:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

It sounds logical that Daniel would pull out of TWT if script issues... and smart of him too. I speak as a fan who is desperate to see him in anything on screen but I think he made the right decision now.

And may I also extend a welcome to "TripAces".... a male and married Daniel fan.... Hmmmm, I knew there were people like you out there somewhere!!! :wink:
TripAces

Post by TripAces »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:It sounds logical that Daniel would pull out of TWT if script issues... and smart of him too. I speak as a fan who is desperate to see him in anything on screen but I think he made the right decision now.

And may I also extend a welcome to "TripAces".... a male and married Daniel fan.... Hmmmm, I knew there were people like you out there somewhere!!! :wink:
I'll post more about me in the introductions...and how this obsession came to be.
"Trip aces...Aces win."
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

TripAces wrote:
SmittenDramaKitten wrote:It sounds logical that Daniel would pull out of TWT if script issues... and smart of him too. I speak as a fan who is desperate to see him in anything on screen but I think he made the right decision now.

I'll post more about me in the introductions...and how this obsession came to be.
Very cool! I bet you are a good dresser. You know style when you see it. I LOOOVE your avi! He looks extra stylish and sexy. If you wouldn't mind, would you ask your aunt is she knows anyone who has showered with him and can report back regarding all the bits and pieces that person can remember? :lol: :lol: . I, too, have an obsession. Lol.
Last edited by sf2la on Thu May 22, 2014 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:rotfl:

See Aces, what you got yourself into? But you will find, that we are a respectful bunch.

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote::rotfl:

See Aces, what you got yourself into? But you will find, that we are a respectful bunch.
OMG, SF you crack me up.
TripAces, you are not alone here. Daniel Craig (member) is also a male
member. Nice to have a male prospective here.