The VERY Dry Spell Meeting Point

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hi Bee, yes other are making the headlines these days.

Aidan Turner is these days, as the Sun made up the story of him nbeing in LA to talk to Bond prods.

Its all bogus, but of course, all are picking it up. I would be ok with him, as i don't see, really not, any mass appeal.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Yes I read that hype. Good god. Mind you, no one thought DC was the right casting either!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Guess, we just have to hold out. Something MUST come up at some point.

You hear that, Daniel? :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Good Morning everybody. Have a great weekend :D

The next news will come out of nowhere, as so often and we will be up to our knees in stuff :wink:

Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

I'm looking forward to that day. :D I was sitting at a seminar today and as tiredness set in and my thoughts started to drift in the afternoon, I was suddenly thinking how I miss Daniel and how much a major amount of news/photos would cheer me up. :brood:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes seminars can be quite borung, but so can be Daniel :lol: ...when he disappears.

but yeah, good news would be appreciated.

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Madeleine wrote:I'm looking forward to that day. :D I was sitting at a seminar today and as tiredness set in and my thoughts started to drift in the afternoon, I was suddenly thinking how I miss Daniel and how much a major amount of news/photos would cheer me up. :brood:
:stick_iagree:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Let's hope they attend the Met Gala tomorrow.
We could do with some fresh pics!
I live in hope. :wink:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
PICS!!!!!
NEWS!!!!!!!!

Need both...!!!!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Daniel_Craig wrote:What do you want? I´m here! :mrgreen:
You might have to suffice if the real one doesn't turn up soon. :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

They haven't been to the Met Gala since they are together. I have no hope. They could have attended the Obama dinner as well. I wondered how many no names and has beens were on the list. But I guess, we must get accumstomed to the fact, that they so not go for all the public stuff.

PAMELA BRAMMER

The VERY dry spell meeting point

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Hi

I do check in everyday and check the news and photo threads.

I am back at work on phased return and doing okay. I am in a different office away from the person who has been causing me grief so things are better and other opportunities are in the pipeline (but cant say too much yet).

Looking forward to seeing Daniel again soon. Who knows where he might turn up :D

Pam
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hi Pam, glad to see you and glad, things are getting better :D

Sylvia's girl

Re: The VERY dry spell meeting point

Post by Sylvia's girl »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:Hi

I do check in everyday and check the news and photo threads.

I am back at work on phased return and doing okay. I am in a different office away from the person who has been causing me grief so things are better and other opportunities are in the pipeline (but cant say too much yet).

Looking forward to seeing Daniel again soon. Who knows where he might turn up :D

Pam
Nice to see you Pam. Glad things are ok.
Let's hope he turns up soon. :D