Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Germangirl wrote:Gosh, I almost just made a meeting time with a friend, when I remembered, I cannot :lol:
I have an important meeting starting at 6 :( hope it won't take too long so I'll be able to join in the fun later :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

We have to set priorities, Hannah :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Tiger WoodsVerified account â€￾@TigerWoods 19h19 hours ago
Thanks to @007 for the private screening with family and friends. #Spectre was incredible.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Only a few hours left until the premier!! :happyrunning:
bubita

Post by bubita »

SilverDragon wrote:Only a few hours left until the premier!! :happyrunning:
40 minutes!!! :jamming:
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

AAAHHH it's started!!! :happyrunning:
Alina

Post by Alina »

In Poland it's on 6th November, late a usual.... :evil:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

It's the 9th in the US. But the premiere is all here. He is so gorgeous.
http://youtu.be/bsXnrmuLNeM

I love how he and Rachel are so happy, and that this movie is going to be such a success. Everyone who saw SF will see this, and then there are the new people.

I jyst so set where his mother is. She got him started in this; I wish he'd show up with her in his arm, too.
Alina

Post by Alina »

sf2la wrote:It's the 9th in the US. But the premiere is all here. He is so gorgeous.

I love how he and Rachel are so happy, and that this movie is going to be such a success. Everyone who saw SF will see this, and then there are the new people.

I jyst so set where his mother is. She got him started in this; I wish he'd show up with her in his arm, too.
But it's Skyfall premiere, not Spectre. :)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Alina wrote:
sf2la wrote:It's the 9th in the US. But the premiere is all here. He is so gorgeous.

I Just wonder where his mother is. She got him started in this; I wish he'd show up with her in his arm, too.
Yikes! It is SF!! I'm so sorry!! I thought they had uploaded Specte already. There were 2 live feeds - one in HD and the YouTube one that wasn't. What a difference. How did we get along without HD???
Alina

Post by Alina »

sf2la wrote:
Alina wrote:

I Just wonder where his mother is. She got him started in this; I wish he'd show up with her in his arm, too.
Yikes! It is SF!! I'm so sorry!! I thought they had uploaded Specte already. There were 2 live feeds - one in HD and the YouTube one that wasn't. What a difference. How did we get along without HD???

Not to worry. still wonderful memories :)

And thanks to Dunda for the vid as well :)
caramel

Post by caramel »

Looks like the next premiere is in Zurich tomorrow?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n ... nd-6712058

Harris, who reprises her role as Eve Moneypenny, admitted the cast are unlikely to mingle with the royals at the film's afterparty.

She said: "I don't think so sadly. We're all off to Zurich the next day to do another premiere, so I think we'll all be tucked up into bed straight away."
danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

I love the way he is with the kids!

AND I GOT SOME SCREEN CAPS OF THE GIRLS.
CRAIGING FOR 12 LONG YEARS NOW

Daniel isn't social via Jamie Lee Curtis so I'm social for him.
Holler at the North-side Chester Wild boy. https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/

YOUNG BLONDE BOND & THE DOUBLE O MOB TILL I DIE
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

After going through the tweets, it seems, that 90% love it, but some are having problems with a lack of depth, of dialogue and how the relation between Bond and Madeleine is not curved out well enough. seems the first hour is great and then its a bit dragging (say those, who didn't quite like it that much).

guess, people are used to DC films being more serious and this ids unquestionable much more light in tone and execution. Lets see, how the rest of the world adapts.

Right now, I hope for 900 mill. Don't think, it will pass the billion. But China will love it much more then Sf, as it has great action and NOT THAT muich dialogue :wink: