Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

bubita

Post by bubita »

Dunda wrote:
bubita wrote:You can´t access that link, it´s been taking down.
you can listen to it on our dear Markettos JB site

http://www.jamesbondbrasil.com/2015/09/ ... cialmente/
Thanks Dunda.
I saw sneak peak of the song yesterday in Hola tv. They talk about the song and then said this will be the last film for Daniel as JB and then play a song at the end saying it was SPECTRE´s but wasn´t, they got it all wrong. :evil:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Something occurred to me today..... will Spectre be 'suitable' for kids? A friend at work has a son who is a big Bond fan. He is 9. When I told her the movie was 3 hours long (almost! :wink: ), she said she couldn't take him to the cinema. He wouldn't sit still for that long! In a way, I would quite like the movie to be more 'adult'. More "naked Danny" would give it a higher certificate... :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its not confirmed how long, but most likely around 140 min.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Oh...! :o I thought someone had posted a link to a webpage from the BBFC quite recently which clocked the movie at 147 minutes? :? That's just under two and a half hours. (In case you didn't know. :oops: :roll: ) I just like to round it up to 3 hours so it looks like we're getting even more of Daniel than that! :lol: :wink:
bubita

Post by bubita »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Oh...! :o I thought someone had posted a link to a webpage from the BBFC quite recently which clocked the movie at 147 minutes? :? That's just under two and a half hours. (In case you didn't know. :oops: :roll: ) I just like to round it up to 3 hours so it looks like we're getting even more of Daniel than that! :lol: :wink:
That would be heaven!!!
Let´s the young kids wait for a coulple of year, they wouldn´t mind.
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Who's going to a premiere - especially the big one in London?! You lucky people!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Pam, Frenchcat and Kitten are going as far as I know.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Yes yes yes, I will be there ! :D :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
ImageImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lucky you :roll: :wink:

Nobody likes the damn song, but it did beat Adele in the UK charts. She was No. 2 :shock:
WOTW is headed to enter the UK single charts at number 1, better than SF or any Bond song before.

cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Less than 30 days now, to SP premiering! Can't wait! Red carpets, all the glamour. Will Rachel be there in London? What color will her beautiful gown be? And the movie. Can' t wait to see the movie! All the action, and all the mysterious dark parts. So exciting!
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Germangirl wrote:Lucky you :roll: :wink:

Nobody likes the damn song, but it did beat Adele in the UK charts. She was No. 2 :shock:
WOTW is headed to enter the UK single charts at number 1, better than SF or any Bond song before.
I LOVE the song !! :D
Cornell, will you also be in London ?
ImageImageImage
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Unfortunately, will not be in London. You have to tell us all about it, Cat!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

SmittenDramaKitten

FrenchCat wrote:Yes yes yes, I will be there ! :D :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
There's something kinky sounding in "Dirty Martini" isn't there? :twisted: Don't know why James Bond hasn't always drunk that.... Iron Man does. :wink:

And for October 26, I am already psyching myself up for TWO nights with NO sleep. We need to be at RAH at 6am.... almost seems like no point in going to bed on Sunday night... not that I'm complaining. :wink: I'm just not used to it.... ANYTHING FOR DANIEL! :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Come on, you don't even have to fly.