Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Germangirl wrote:From Marketoo regarding the viewing of the rough cut of the film.

It was a very short and generic description. Not from a fan point of view, of course. The person who watched it in London is one of the main heads of Sony Pictures in Brazil.

"It's a hell of a movie, that's all I can say. I've just seen a non-final version of it, with no effects, but the movie is marvelous. This time we have more humour, action, and the story tied some loose ends from the previous films. Even without all the effects I really loved it"
Thanks GG ! GREAT !! But it doesn't say if we will have more nacked skin... :D
ImageImageImage
Angua

Post by Angua »

147 is a great length to look forward to! :D
I'm so excited already! I really don't know how I'm supposed to survive the upcoming weeks :gaah:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:lol: We'll manage somehow :wink: Together..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

FrenchCat wrote:
Germangirl wrote:From Marketoo regarding the viewing of the rough cut of the film.

It was a very short and generic description. Not from a fan point of view, of course. The person who watched it in London is one of the main heads of Sony Pictures in Brazil.

"It's a hell of a movie, that's all I can say. I've just seen a non-final version of it, with no effects, but the movie is marvelous. This time we have more humour, action, and the story tied some loose ends from the previous films. Even without all the effects I really loved it"
Thanks GG ! GREAT !! But it doesn't say if we will have more nacked skin... :D
This is great news! :D :cheer: I too would appreciate some "naked Daniel".... I am sure SM, BB & MGW are aware that that's always appreciated! :twisted:

I was reading MI6 Discussions a couple of nights ago. Someone mentioned that there are 56 DAYS left if you count all of September and up until 26 October.... but that's pretty easy to figure out. :wink: There is a poster on there called "Haserot" who has some very intelligent comments.... just saying....

But MI6 is CLEARLY NOT DtD. I just saw a new discussions thread about 'Who is the sexiest Bond?' Almost NO-ONE 'voted for Daniel. :shock: :?
Someone actually called him a "chav". :evil: DO NOT like that. Furthermore, I just DO NOT get it. :? :? When Daniel has PROVED himself as Bond 100 times over, should that mean more credit is due to him in the acting AND looks department?? Methinks they are BLIND. I'm glad I stay here and not 'emigrate' to MI6 (.... with all due respect...)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

You exaggerate. Nobody else found him "chav" and the one woman clearly vorted for him. :wink:

..and that @BondJasonBond006, who brought it up, is a Dan hater most of the time. He likes the poster though :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

OK GG... :oops: ... I was 'speed reading' looking for this guys name and broke away when the first non voter outraged me. :roll:
bubita

Post by bubita »

Just wait.
When Dan leaves the franchise, and the new "Bond" comes in, they´ll be on their knees asking Dan to come back, they´re realized, just then, that he was AMAZING in the role.
Now I´m so upset because all I can hear in the media is people talking about who will replace him :evil: :evil: :evil:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

But to be fair, its also their fault. They could have stopped it long ago. They didnt. Could have a reason or they just decided to not address it. Who knows, but its annoying.

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Daniel Craig is the 'best Bond of all time'

Marc Forster thinks Daniel Craig is the ''best Bond'' of all time.

The 45-year-old film-maker - who helmed the 2008 Bond movie 'Quantum of Solace' - has claimed Daniel has created the best version of the iconic secret agent, ahead of the likes of Sir Sean Connery and Sir Roger Moore.

The director, who's just finished making the new Amazon series 'Hand of God', told BANG Showbiz: ''I don't want to be that actor who is filling his shoes, because I think it would be a very difficult task, because I think he has been, for me, the best Bond and he's just really special.''

http://www.virginmedia.com/movies/news/ ... best-bond/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hugh Jackmann? Really? He is as old as Daniel. Who is next? Connery again? :shock: :lol:

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Germangirl wrote:Hugh Jackmann? Really? He is as old as Daniel. Who is next? Connery again? :shock: :lol:
haha, still a better choice than Jackman :wink: that could create a whole new genre, retired spy movies :lol:
SmittenDramaKitten

The article states that Jackman was on the list the last time around, before Daniel was cast.... Along with Ewan McGregor... Jude Law.... Julian McMahon????! :shock: Unbelievable now. And to think I thought James Purefoy would be good in the role... His last 'starring role' was in a David Guetta video. I like HJ but I don't think he can follow Daniel either. NO ONE CAN!

WHO KNEW that Daniel would be the amazing one? I wish I knew then what I know now. I wish my heart and mind had been aware of Daniel long before 2006 even though my soul was......

Sorry, I'm getting all gooey again... :oops:

It makes me wonder what they will say at the premier. Surely journalists are going to ask about this crap? I can imagine Daniel, BB & MGW just laughing it off... :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

'Spectre' Marketing Is Rooted In 007 Nostalgia, Yet James Bond Is More Popular Than Ever
http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendel ... than-ever/

Thing is, as he says, the new audiences probably don't know or care about the old ones and its nostalgia. The old fans do. So, its easy, the old ones like the references and the new ones don't recognize them, but might like, what they see, never knwoing or caring, those are references to films 50 years ago. So, I see no problem. The poster certainly is way more modern directed then going back to the old days. It stays true to the Craig ones in its approach. Thankfully.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I don't envy the next Bond either. TOUGH shoes to fill. And to get all cozy with Barbara and Michael, the way Daniel has, good luck with that! But not being a big Bond fan (only since Daniel's version took the schtick out of it), I have only a curiosity, not a vested interest, in the 'poor' lad who takes over (of course it's still a huge honor to be given the role, so the lad isn't really 'poor'.) He'll suffer the same scrutiny that Daniel did and will have to convince people he's the right guy.