Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

I really want to know more about the plot of Spectre, the suspense is killing me! :P
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

James Bond in Rome, 007 must surrender to the cobblestones. The Aston Martin driven by Daniel Craig was affected by the holes

http://www.huffingtonpost.it/2015/02/22 ... _ref=italy
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

What's next? :evil:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

agrippina

Post by agrippina »

It is so weird seeing him in Rome... It's like seeing him in your home town all of a sudden.

Capitolium and Forum Romanum I've been to dozens of times obviously for work... Museo della Civilta Romana on the other hand is not a place anyone usually goes - it's a weird collection of copies of actual Roman remains, but the model of the city of Rome in the 4th century AD is quite amazing. The fascist era architecture is EUR is kind of interesting though. I'm personally happy that they could not do the cemetery scene at Campo Verano - it is after still actively used. The portico at the Museo is probably more stylish and impressive, though.

Yesterday's work at Via di San Gregorio was like a return to 1992 when I spent mu summer at an excavation on the slope overlooking the Arch of Constantine. That street is used for movies and ads etc. quite often. I remember having seen a Ferrari F1 car drive there some years ago. Jams Bond kicking ass of all the gipsy kids pickpocketing tourists in the area ;-)

I'm looking forward to the set at Via Nomentana region - there's been talk of a scene in front of Villa Torlonia, Mussolini's old place. I lived in that area for a year in the late 1990's and used to go running in the small park around the villa... So funny!

But apparently they did get permission to use Ponte Sisto despite the protests... The stuff by the river is clever - much better than what I expected based on the list of locations.

Grip
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So, you are actually there?

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:James Bond in Rome, 007 must surrender to the cobblestones. The Aston Martin driven by Daniel Craig was affected by the holes

http://www.huffingtonpost.it/2015/02/22 ... _ref=italy
Not so bad after all.
SkyfallCraig;424740 wrote:Title is ambiguous, they only had problem with the audio, and not because of the holes.
The Sampietrini, typical stones of which a lot of roman streets are done, make particular sound when you pass on it with the car.
They only have to clean the audio.
No problem for the car.
Sampietrini:

agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Germangirl wrote:So, you are actually there?
I wish... No, back home. Just following this with the pics.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I would absolutely love to go to Rome. All of Italy is at the top of my list in terms of travel, but Rome especially beceause of the history, architecture & culture. 8) I am surprised they need to clean the city for the Bond movie.... when you have a city like that, should the authorities not keep it in tip top shape ALL THE TIME? :? 8)

Thanks to GG for posting the interview with Monica & Lea. I love MB for saying.....

'As Oscar Wilde said, beauty is a form of genius but beauty can become boring in two seconds if you don’t have anything else to sustain the curiosity.’

It's so true. :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I've information, from Ilario, that today they are shooting in two villa on Appia Street.

MI6

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Seems she has a sense of humor :lol:

'Oldest Bond Girl' Monica Bellucci: I thought I was replacing Judi Dench

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebri ... Dench.html

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yeah and she is so well liked by the Bond nuts. :lol:

Cleaning and preparations today at Ponte Sisto, where they will shoot tomorrow till 4 am. Gonna be exhausting.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Obviously due to heavy winds:
Just confirmed from one of the most reliable sources in Rome that the filming at Ponte Sisto has been suspended for tomorrow.

They will be filming at Corso Vittorio Emanuele II tomorrow

Daniel Craig will depart from Rome on the 25th of February, but he will return again before the end of the filming in March

MI6

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He will go to London after the 25th of February - then return to Rome before the 14th of March and then move on to Mexico from the 16th of March.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dave Bautista arrived in Rome. So there will be action :lol: but we know that anyway. I would think, if the weather is right, they will shoot as planned.