Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Alina

Post by Alina »

sf2la wrote:He could give up more physical work to his stunt trouble. I don't know - I can't imagine him walking away from that kind of movie or 'quitting.' It's widely known that he signed on for two, and what's a couple extra waiting years for him?

I would guess that Daniel like to work, but I think we women like our men to work just as much or more - at least at his age. Except for looking at and having sex, even DC could get boring to be around :shock: . I'm sure Rachel is far more interesting to him because she has a life outside his.
I agree. Besides, like I said in my previous post, he said that nude scenes are getting harder and harder for him as he gets older, not playing Bond as such. In Skyfall he did many of his stunts himself and I remember Bardem saying how much he admired Daniel for his physical shape, fitness and skills.

I don't see the reason why he should quit acting, he's still in the prime of his life and we've seen he WANTS to work, it's just shame that he's been unlucky with the scripts recently. Now he probably needs time to prepare for Bond.
I'm sure he'll want to do something different after Bond and I hope his projects work ok. I'd like him to win the Oscar one day. He's such a great actor, I love his way of acting which never screams:'give me the Oscar!', iykwim. It's subtle yet powerful and intense, to put it briefly, and I'm sure he'd have won at least one, had the movies been better acclaimed, e.g. Infamous, Defiance.
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

There is currently a rumour on Mi6 that states that Hoyte Van Hoytema will be Bond 24's cinematographer.

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p ... or-bin/p10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSWdZVtXT7E
Last edited by Vanquish on Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

If Chris Nolan is using him, he should be good. I am all for some changes, never mind, how good someone was. But where on MI6 do you read this?

Alexander Witt is also good news.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

purple

Post by purple »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Better news are here:

He is the man to know it and he ain't one to fake enthusiasm.

Stunt coordinator Gary Powell is extremely excited with Bond 24. Here is an interview he gave to Jon Auty for Behind The Stunts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTH5D2FpVzg

He basicaly talks about his career in the Bond franchise and other movies. But the main part of the interview begins in 23m25s, where he talks about Bond 24.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

purple

Post by purple »

Thank you GG! Fantastic huh? That sounds encouraging.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

After the delay it sure is good to hear someone being convinced, its gonna be good. Needed that.

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Just watched it. Yes, very tantalising.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote:Better news are here:

Stunt coordinator Gary Powell is extremely excited with Bond 24. Here is an interview he gave to Jon Auty for Behind The Stunts.

He basicaly talks about his career in the Bond franchise and other movies. But the main part of the interview begins in 23m25s, where he talks about Bond 24.
He said it's gonna be 'freaking fantastic' and as far as Sam Mendes goes, it's going to be like "jumping in the deep end' or smth like that- right?
I'm all excited now :) I'm looking forward to it and I hope it will sweep all the skeptics off their feet.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Alina wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Better news are here:

He said it's gonna be 'freaking fantastic' and as far as Sam Mendes goes, it's going to be like "jumping in the deep end' or smth like that- right?
I'm all excited now :) I'm looking forward to it and I hope it will sweep all the skeptics off their feet.
Mmmm, it's certainy whetted my appetite. :D
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

I'm so excited after reading this!!! :jump:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Me too.... it makes the wait for October 2015 that much more excruciating though.... :sigh:

Have you noticed how early it is? Thoughts of Daniel are keeping me awake..... :roll: :oops:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Not sure if this has already been posted, it's been around for a couple of weeks.

Wanted to share some news. At Tom Ford yesterday, it was shared with us that Craig was refitted at Tom Ford only 4 days ago in the NYC store. In addition to being fitted for clothing there was a discussion of what he might be wearing from a casual standpoint. I was able to see blue chukka boots, a very strange purplish/royal blue jacket, and a VERY cool black bomber. No suits were discussed but most of his clothes will be from the 2015 lines and thus nothing discussed is available publicly yet....watch this space though for more news to come as it breaks and of course right now none of these things might be in the film...but it's a first glimmer....

http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/44115/tom ... n-bond-24/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yeah, I think I read it. Jus get it right, folks, just et it right :evil:

From a bloke over at MI6

Daniel Craig *may* unveil the all new Jaguar XE Sedan in September at the Geneva Auto Show.

Acting as brand ambassador since the release of Skyfall for Land Rover, Jaguar (a Land Rover/Range Rover sister company) may borrow Daniel Craig for what it's calling a 'star-studded' reveal of its all new sedan at a special event in London in September. Jaguar & Land Rover/Range Rover had many vehicles feature in all of Craig's Bond films, peaking with Skyfall.

This is all purely guesswork on my part, but the connections are there and solid enough to make it a strong possibility. Plus, if he does indeed do it, we'll get to see him and his 'Bond hair' up close, as he'll be only a few months away from shooting Bond 24.

http://blog.caranddriver.com/2016-jagua ... -and-more/

The car is said to be Jaguar's rival to the BMW 3-series, as well as the Audi A4 and Mercedes C-Class and CLA. It will be the lowest price point for the company. Expect it to be on the sportier side of its competition. It may even feature in B24.

Image[/quote]