Casting news-rumors

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Bob Balaban has stated that Daniel is not in it. So I it that is the case :wink:
Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

Loads of pics just come up on MSN of the first day of shooting, lots of men in uniforms :?
Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

saw Damon pics onset
cant help but Ill always have Dan in mind when I'll watch ths movie
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

A friend of mine got a job as an extra in the film, and I'm really eager to hear how it went :D
Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

woah pls post what he said! :sigh:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:He would look so great :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

http://www.justjared.com/2013/05/31/geo ... ments-men/
No kidding! And I hope it's up for all the Oscars, including Damon!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:He would look so great :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

http://www.justjared.com/2013/05/31/geo ... ments-men/
No kidding! And I hope it's up for all the Oscars, including Damon!
You HOPE? Well, then you are a much better person then I am. I hope, its not getting any Oscars and certainly not Damon in Daniels role. That would be too much for me to take :twisted: :evil:
If it is very successful, my DC alter ego will hurt even more. So - for my own sake, I hope its gonna suck. 8)
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tampa

Post by tampa »

Still bummed that he dropped out. If it failed, and it likely won't, it would have been Clooney's failure, not his. Looked like such as easy shoot, nice locations etc. He hasn't worked for at least a yr and we won"'t see any new film from for years. Hate to see him waste all the heat from SF. He may never have that big a hit again. I guess there was a very good reason, but. :(
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

MM is still shooting. So maybe I start to understand, that indeed if they go on till mid June or later, it would have given Daniel very little time in between without ANY committment for a change. Since he married, he never had a really longer off time with his new family. So - in the end, its right to regard family higher then career at some point. because - at the end of the day - family is what should last, while a career is even more of a fickle thing. IMO now, he put his career on ice to ensure, his marriage works well and she did the same.

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Germangirl wrote:MM is still shooting. So maybe I start to understand, that indeed if they go on till mid June or later, it would have given Daniel very little time in between without ANY committment for a change. Since he married, he never had a really longer off time with his new family. So - in the end, its right to regard family higher then career at some point. because - at the end of the day - family is what should last, while a career is even more of a fickle thing. IMO now, he put his career on ice to ensure, his marriage works well and she did the same.
I agree, GG. No one ever said on their deathbed "oh, I wish I'd worked more." I like him too much to want to see him burned out.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes this...

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

In the professionals?
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/prof ... um=twitter

Supposed to start end of the year, but I am sure, if they want him, they can shoot around him until he is finished with B.

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I think they are starting to start rumuors.

The Sweeney already has hit the cinemas without Daniel, so The professionals are next on the list :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:I think they are starting to start rumuors.

The Sweeney already has hit the cinemas without Daniel, so The professionals are next on the list :lol:
Could be, but who knows. David Tennant is big, so he would have a good co-star. But personally, I don't think, this is the sort of project, he is after right now.