DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

I think that po face he does is strictly for the papz, dont smile, no nice pics, i'm not here to pose, i mean business, they'll buga off.
He's looking georgous! love his dirty blonde hair colour
poppy

Post by poppy »

his top could do with being a little longer but other than that no complaints. just one word

perfection

thanks for all the pics :)
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
poppy

Post by poppy »

Lu wrote:You know what else? I am so shocked at how similar she looks to Sats, especially when the sunglasses hide her eyes. Same hair, same height, same skin tone, same thin build.
I agree.
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

OMG, waking up to those pics! :D

Thanks Ladies.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chippi

Post by chippi »

I don't understand why there is any discussion of them not projecting wedded bliss. He went shopping with her, didn't he? Is there some rule that newly weds must hold hands each second and walk around with perasmile? And these pics could have been taken within the span of a minute, 30 seconds after a serious discussion. We don't know.

And I like how one caption read, "plays on his iPhone". Again not necessarily true. He could have been receiving a text or looking for a place to buy Rachel flowers. Perhaps it was a text from Sats calling him a jerk and they are both irritated...so easy to make up anything when there is no context.
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

poppy wrote:
Lu wrote:You know what else? I am so shocked at how similar she looks to Sats, especially when the sunglasses hide her eyes. Same hair, same height, same skin tone, same thin build.
I agree.
Huge disagree. While Rachel looks like Snow White Satsuki looks compared like a roast chicken. You can see that Rachel avoid the sun and use a lot sunscreen and Satsuki was the most time tanned.

Same hair yes but Satsuki has a bigger forehead, distintive jaw and no curves at all. Rachel is a different kind of woman and looks for me much more feminine.

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Enough of Rachel, I just love that he is getting his bleached blonde eye brows back. :lol:
khenton

Post by khenton »

bumblebee wrote:Enough of Rachel, I just love that he is getting his bleached blonde eye brows back. :lol:
:stick_iagree: Anyone (like us) who see more than one pap of HHH know that face is his photograph me at you peril face. Love it! Or is it the 'I'm as pleased as punch to be lapped face. :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
sasha

Post by sasha »

LOVE, love, love his outside photos - he looks so much younger, fresher and fitter then inside - why is that?
Is this his habit to walk ahead of his women, or this is his way of protecting Rachel - like leading the way and clearing the path? "You want your photos? Here I am! Take photos of me and leave her alone!" But at the end she enters the doors first!

T-short -hm (love it too)- There are t-shorts and t-shorts; this is the latter. :lol: :lol: :lol:
tampa

Post by tampa »

khenton wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Enough of Rachel, I just love that he is getting his bleached blonde eye brows back. :lol:
:stick_iagree: Anyone (like us) who see more than one pap of HHH know that face is his photograph me at you peril face. Love it! Or is it the 'I'm as pleased as punch to be lapped face. :wink: K
Exactly. He hates being papped and he is NOT going to give them the picture they want - All smiley and holding hands - thats a marketable picture. There is a big price on their heads now. The rotten Daily Mail is running almost daily articles and they want fresh pics. There are the fame whores who always cooperate with the paps to get their pics in the tabs, and the real stars like him and RW who will never cooperate with the paps. Fresh pictures always bring fresh new articles in the tabs. They HATE that and do everything not to cooperate. That's why big stars always look glum when they are being papped, to give them only crummy pics. Still - these two badly need some decent posed pictures from a red carpet appearance. The press, not just the tabs, is running a ton of articles on them for their upcoming films and using really bad pap shots and that dumb old picture from 2004 - and sometimes even pictures of him with Sats, and her with her ex - because the legitimate press doesn't jave a single decent current picture of them - not one. Their PR people must be yelling at them to get some decent pictures taken and the C & A red carpet is the logical time and place.
sasha

Post by sasha »

tampa wrote:
khenton wrote:
Exactly. He hates being papped and he is NOT going to give them the picture they want - All smiley and holding hands - thats a marketable picture. There is a big price on their heads now. The rotten Daily Mail is running almost daily articles and they want fresh pics. There are the fame whores who always cooperate with the paps to get their pics in the tabs, and the real stars like him and RW who will never cooperate with the paps. Fresh pictures always bring fresh new articles in the tabs. They HATE that and do everything not to cooperate. That's why big stars always look glum when they are being papped, to give them only crummy pics. Still - these two badly need some decent posed pictures from a red carpet appearance. The press, not just the tabs, is running a ton of articles on them for their upcoming films and using really bad pap shots and that dumb old picture from 2004 - and sometimes even pictures of him with Sats, and her with her ex - because the legitimate press doesn't jave a single decent current picture of them - not one. Their PR people must be yelling at them to get some decent pictures taken and the C & A red carpet is the logical time and place.
I'm completely agree with you - they will give the press their "together" pics but only on their terms, when they choose to do it - and not during 1-minute walk to the store to run personal errands. Allowing paps taking "happy" pics like that would be an invitation for paps to follow them in the future- an DC wants to do everything to discourage it.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

For those, who asked, he used to walk ahead of Sats a lot, too - for whatever reason..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

sasha wrote:LOVE, love, love his outside photos - he looks so much younger, fresher and fitter then inside - why is that?
Is this his habit to walk ahead of his women, or this is his way of protecting Rachel - like leading the way and clearing the path? "You want your photos? Here I am! Take photos of me and leave her alone!" But at the end she enters the doors first!
looks like crew cut is under strict order to protect rachel too
ImageImage