DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This is so cool, the Bond world is going into overdrive and he just minds his business and important one on top. I just hope, he will give a better speech the next time. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:lol:

yeah, didnt you see the pics?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote::lol:

yeah, didnt you see the pics?
Pics??? No, I haven't. Will look in an hour. Flew home from London yesterday. Less than 24 hours from landing I'm flying back for the week but through LA. I'll check then. We're pulling back from the gate.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Oh. I saw. 😫 Nah, actually he looks very, very handsome. Best male profile imaginable, and the bulk of those shoulders are indeed impressive. All I can think of right now is 'lucky Rachel!!' But dang, the scruff looked SO good!!! Just like old times.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:wink: Oh, Daniel could meet Mrs Merkel, our Kanzlerin.
(BTW, when I heard in the news, she will go to Istanbul...my thoughts was...Daniel too...maybe.)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Jana66 wrote::wink: Oh, Daniel could meet Mrs Merkel, our Kanzlerin.
(BTW, when I heard in the news, she will go to Istanbul...my thoughts was...Daniel too...maybe.)
I would think that they have mutual interest in meeting each other, however, her for a different reason :twisted:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Germangirl wrote:This is so cool, the Bond world is going into overdrive and he just minds his business and important one on top. I just hope, he will give a better speech the next time. :wink:
:stick_iagree:
Nice news this. 8)
He's in Istanbul NOW I take it? I was just ogling the pic posted so didn't see a timeline. Daniel seems to be quite 'international' these days which is great. :D The much controversial EU Referendum Vote is coming up in the UK soon. I've known for ages which way I am going to vote - in. I think it's v. important for those in Europe TO stick together.....

Good on Daniel. Thanks for posting. :thumbup:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Matthew Jussim â€￾@Matthew_Jussim 37m37 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Nice way to start the week: meet Daniel Craig while walking to work #JamesBond

From NYC

Adrien J â€￾@RockynCharlie 1h1 hour ago
Just saw Daniel Craig in a coffee shop ðŸ˜￾ðŸ˜￾
Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

Wheee :)
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Back in NYC after being in...... ooh, where was he spotted last?! He sure gets around... 8)... rehearsal for Othello started yet I wonder?
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I hope he's studying his lines.

I wonder where their vow renewal ceremony will be? Upstate NY or England for the family and a different place. It could be a destination wedding and they'd pay for everyone's accommodations and travel. My guess is that they are sick of traveling. But would one want to repeat it at the same place just 5 years later? 20 years I get, but 5 would feel like you just did it. But then, that's the point - let others see what they weren't privy to originally. Idk.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Better then nothing, i assume :wink:

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.