DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Imagine Daniel in Magic Mike :thud:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I really dont see Daniel and Channing neing buddies, but dont underestimate his scills. I dont remember what it was, but he has been working with some great directors. I believe he can be good.

other then that not my cup of tea. Of you ook at him for longer he becomes quite unattractive.

can we ask this gir?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Channing Tatum is the oddest looking sex symbol, all squishy and ill-defined features, most unattractive.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes his features ate totally offm

I mean Daniels are not harmonic, but as a whole it makes total sense.
Not so with Channing.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote:Channing Tatum is the oddest looking sex symbol, all squishy and ill-defined features, most unattractive.
We (my daughter and me) have seen quite a lot Channing Tatum movies in the last few months ..and we both agree his body is hot but you have to keep your eyes below the neck :lol: :lol:

He was in some decent movies (Hail Cesar, I loved that one) and The Hateful 8).
And he was really good in The Foxcatcher.
I watched this one for Steve Carell who was unrecognizable and deserved the Oscar nod for his portrait of John du Pont.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I echo sentiments made here.... Channing Tatum is an average looking 'American Beefcake' and he doesn't seem to be that great at acting. That said, I was impressed with his tap dance routine in "Hail Caesar!" He could give Gene Kelly a run for his money. He must be a good dancer because he was also in 'Magic Mike' and one of the 'Step Up' movies. I've never seen Magic Mike but I know Tatum and Matthew McConnaughey get naked in it. What a waste of masculinity! Don't people know a REAL MAN when they see one??! :lol: I spy with my little eye, something (...or should I say someone) beginning with D..... :twisted: :wink:
danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

If Daniel was in magic mike then it wouldn't be magic mike it'd be DAMN, DANIEL XXL
Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

@pelhamlewes
General Manager Tony Guiana was delighted to welcome #DanielCraig & #RachelWeisz to Pelham House this week for a stopover in #lewes ...
7m - 20 May 2016
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:D
He just goes his way :lol:

Thanks Mads

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote::D
He just goes his way :lol:

Thanks Mads
Looks like he's keeping her company on this shoot.
I wonder if the'll make their way down to Cornwall?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I wonder, what he thinks of all the bla. But no serious side like deadline, Variety and Co has reported anything. Just shows, how much bs all this is. But sadly people beieve it.

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Sadly thats the downside of the internet these days....people will believe everything....hes probably kicking back with a beer and going "hey Rachel, the press will do anything for a story these days" or "here we go again" :lol:

Sadly this story has been running since before Spectre came out....he seems like he is ignoring it
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Doris Fone â€￾@fossildotty 2h2 hours ago
Son and husband are in Istanbul. Had the pleasure of Daniel Craig being on the same flight.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Istanbul? :shock:

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

UNDP GreenProcHealth
â€￾@GreenProcIndex
A warm conversation between Daniel Craig & @UN Deputy Secretary General Jan Eliasson # @WHSummit #ShareHumanity

https://twitter.com/GreenProcIndex/stat ... 7000290305

He's in Istanbul for The World Humanitarian Summit which takes place on 23-24 May 2016