DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
Madeleine
Posts: 291
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:30 pm
Location: Northern Europe

Post by Madeleine » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:28 pm

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Madeleine wrote:@barnwa 3:13 PM - 17 Jan 2016
@ktbradders Were you at the Old Vic on Friday night then? I was there too... and Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz!!

Looks like Daniel is in London. :) The Master Builder with Ralph Fiennes opens at The Old Vic on Jan 23rd, so I'm not sure what this is about. Could there have been a preview that wasn't open to the public?
Unless they took Henry to see The Lorax. Who knows? :wink:
:D Yeah, just noticed.

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46259
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:12 pm

I would like that. But is it possible? Are there hols? Dont think so.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
sf2la
Posts: 14520
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 pm
Location: CA

Post by sf2la » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:33 pm

Germangirl wrote:I would like that. But is it possible? Are there hols? Dont think so.
I'm flying there right now.

User avatar
caramel
Posts: 4748
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:30 pm
Location: California

Post by caramel » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:41 pm

Germangirl wrote:I would like that. But is it possible? Are there hols? Dont think so.
Its a long weekend for schools. Martin Luther King Day on Monday Jan 18th. Maybe Henry took a few days off before and after to make it even longer..
Last edited by caramel on Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46259
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:45 pm

Thanks C :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
Madeleine
Posts: 291
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:30 pm
Location: Northern Europe

Post by Madeleine » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:06 pm

Carrie Fisher tweeted in emoji speak what apparently reads as "I saw Daniel Craig when he was a storm trooper. Great hat + abs."
https://twitter.com/carrieffisher/statu ... 8020165632

I have no idea why she would even mention a hat (does she mean the helmet?) and not his bum for instance. :wink: Maybe she saw him getting into that costume since she's able to compliment his abs.

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46259
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:12 pm

..and she didn't even pay :evil:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
sf2la
Posts: 14520
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 pm
Location: CA

Post by sf2la » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:26 am

Madeleine wrote:Carrie Fisher tweeted in emoji speak what apparently reads as "I saw Daniel Craig when he was a storm trooper. Great hat + abs."
https://twitter.com/carrieffisher/statu ... 8020165632

I have no idea why she would even mention a hat (does she mean the helmet?) and not his bum for instance. :wink: Maybe she saw him getting into that costume since she's able to compliment his abs.
I don't think she meant hat. She would not have had a pic and spell it out - I don't think. Too redundant. I think she means another word. What could it be?????

And there's a pic of Gary below. Awww

Sylvia's girl
Posts: 11950
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Sylvia's girl » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:14 am

sf2la wrote:
Madeleine wrote:Carrie Fisher tweeted in emoji speak what apparently reads as "I saw Daniel Craig when he was a storm trooper. Great hat + abs."
https://twitter.com/carrieffisher/statu ... 8020165632

I have no idea why she would even mention a hat (does she mean the helmet?) and not his bum for instance. :wink: Maybe she saw him getting into that costume since she's able to compliment his abs.
I don't think she meant hat. She would not have had a pic and spell it out - I don't think. Too redundant. I think she means another word. What could it be?????

And there's a pic of Gary below. Awww
I think it's as it seems. If you look at stormtrooper, she has used obvious symbols representing the storm part also.

User avatar
sf2la
Posts: 14520
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 pm
Location: CA

Post by sf2la » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:07 pm

Sylvia's girl wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Madeleine wrote:Carrie Fisher tweeted in emoji speak what apparently reads as "I saw Daniel Craig when he was a storm trooper. Great hat + abs."
https://twitter.com/carrieffisher/statu ... 8020165632

I have no idea why she would even mention a hat (does she mean the helmet?) and not his bum for instance. :wink: Maybe she saw him getting into that costume since she's able to compliment his abs.
I don't think she meant hat. She would not have had a pic and spell it out - I don't think. Too redundant. I think she means another word. What could it be?????

And there's a pic of Gary below. Awww
I think it's as it seems. If you look at stormtrooper, she has used obvious symbols representing the storm part also.
But it just doesn't make sense. Maybe she meant helmet.

Sylvia's girl
Posts: 11950
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Sylvia's girl » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:45 am

sf2la wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Madeleine wrote:Carrie Fisher tweeted in emoji speak what apparently reads as "I saw Daniel Craig when he was a storm trooper. Great hat + abs."
https://twitter.com/carrieffisher/statu ... 8020165632

I have no idea why she would even mention a hat (does she mean the helmet?) and not his bum for instance. :wink: Maybe she saw him getting into that costume since she's able to compliment his abs.
I don't think she meant hat. She would not have had a pic and spell it out - I don't think. Too redundant. I think she means another word. What could it be?????

And there's a pic of Gary below. Awww

I think it's as it seems. If you look at stormtrooper, she has used obvious symbols representing the storm part also.
But it just doesn't make sense. Maybe she meant helmet.
Who knows? :wink:

Sylvia's girl
Posts: 11950
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Sylvia's girl » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:46 am

From London

rxbxcxa â€￾@alaskayoungx 11h11 hours ago
Just had Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig knock on the door to pick up a parcel. Kept it together then ran upstairs to Ed and cried

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46259
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:03 am

Good they are in London snd not on the Rast coast right now.

Does this mran, thry knocked at zhe door of a post office or how is that in the UK?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

SmittenDramaKitten
Posts: 9940
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:29 am

Post by SmittenDramaKitten » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:36 am

That's a strange tweet but I'm glad they're not in NYC.... 8) .... although I would quite like to be. Seeing the city with all that snow and have the ultimate 'duvet day' in some luxury apartment...

User avatar
Madeleine
Posts: 291
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:30 pm
Location: Northern Europe

Post by Madeleine » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:49 am

:D
an earlier tweet from the same person:
@alaskayoungx
Ye. Harry Styles had a viewing at my house. And I live next door to Daniel Craig. 2 famous 4 u.
2:44 PM - 19 Jan 2016

Post Reply