DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

caramel

Post by caramel »

JEC57 wrote::shock: I really hope her mother doesn't want a job with Daniel in future!

If he finds out that the world now knows 1) he's selling his house 2) staying in a hotel because 3) he and RW are "packing their things" ......she will find her P45 in the post! :?

If she was my daughter, I would be flushing her phone and PC down the dunny for her indiscretions, especially knowing how private my boss is.

Presumably she would also like a good reference from Daniel - housekeepers and aids to celebs rely on word of mouth (between celebs and agencies) on their honesty and discretion in order to get their next job, and if he finds this out, and knowing what we know of him, he may regret giving her that bonus!

I wonder if she is genuine or just playing a game with us....surely no-one who is in Daniel's circle, even the daughter of an employee would be this loose-mouthed! :shock:
:stick_iagree: Very well said.
We know he is private and now we know she is loose mouthed. These tweets are out there for anyone interested to see. So this girl should not be encouraged to give out anymore info - imo. We can all be curious but doesn't mean that should be indulged if it means infringing on his privacy - Sorry I don't mean to offend anyone but wanted to share how I felt about this.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

calypso wrote: well i dont think she will say anymore

am i bad for asking her? :? :oops:
i mean if she not want to talk she should not have
i go now
No-no-no!! :comfort:

Not bad at all!! Of course fans are interested and it's natural to ask questions if someone is going to talk.

I'm just sooo surprised at how much detail she has given out onto twitter which anyone can see!

Don't run away Luna, I wasn't commenting about you - just this girl who seems to be waaaay to talkative for what we might presume Daniel's comfort would be.

Don't look at me so sad......I send chocolate marzipan over to your place to cheer you up.

calypso

Post by calypso »

JEC57 wrote:
calypso wrote: well i dont think she will say anymore

am i bad for asking her? :? :oops:
i mean if she not want to talk she should not have
i go now
No-no-no!! :comfort:

Not bad at all!! Of course fans are interested and it's natural to ask questions if someone is going to talk.

I'm just sooo surprised at how much detail she has given out onto twitter which anyone can see!

Don't run away Luna, I wasn't commenting about you - just this girl who seems to be waaaay to talkative for what we might presume Daniel's comfort would be.

Don't look at me so sad......I send chocolate marzipan over to your place to cheer you up.
oh that better as i not want to uspet anyone jec
i happy now
gracias for marzipan, tboss not buy me anymore
ImageImage
khenton

Post by khenton »

caramel wrote:
JEC57 wrote::shock: I really hope her mother doesn't want a job with Daniel in future!

If he finds out that the world now knows 1) he's selling his house 2) staying in a hotel because 3) he and RW are "packing their things" ......she will find her P45 in the post! :?

If she was my daughter, I would be flushing her phone and PC down the dunny for her indiscretions, especially knowing how private my boss is.

Presumably she would also like a good reference from Daniel - housekeepers and aids to celebs rely on word of mouth (between celebs and agencies) on their honesty and discretion in order to get their next job, and if he finds this out, and knowing what we know of him, he may regret giving her that bonus!

I wonder if she is genuine or just playing a game with us....surely no-one who is in Daniel's circle, even the daughter of an employee would be this loose-mouthed! :shock:
:stick_iagree: Very well said.
We know he is private and now we know she is loose mouthed. These tweets are out there for anyone interested to see. So this girl should not be encouraged to give out anymore info - imo. We can all be curious but doesn't mean that should be indulged if it means infringing on his privacy - Sorry I don't mean to offend anyone but wanted to share how I felt about this.
:stick_iagree:
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
calypso

Post by calypso »

sarajcox On le radio at 10am & late night last night so off to dream
of my favourite things: horses, roast potatoes & Daniel Craig
. #giddyup x

this poster watching QoS on Hi Def for first time
LisaNaomi Daniel.Motorbike.arms.highdef.vgfhrirb
16 minutes ago via ÜberSocial
:lol:
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:sarajcox On le radio at 10am & late night last night so off to dream
of my favourite things: horses, roast potatoes & Daniel Craig
. #giddyup x

this poster watching QoS on Hi Def for first time
LisaNaomi Daniel.Motorbike.arms.highdef.vgfhrirb
16 minutes ago via ÜberSocial
:lol:
Many nice comments on watching QOS. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

vacapinta: Walked by Daniel Craig in front of our flat this morning! (he's short!) They're filming here in Bloomsbury Square. Anyone know which movie?
He's not that short!!

ClaudiaSLBDias: Walked by Daniel Craig. I think he was coming form the moveable loo the filming crew set up on a side street. Days of glamour are over :lol:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sylvia's girl wrote:vacapinta: Walked by Daniel Craig in front of our flat this morning! (he's short!) They're filming here in Bloomsbury Square. Anyone know which movie?
He's not that short!!
It's probably from a guy and he's jealous, or it's from a 5'10"+ woman.
Sylvia's girl wrote:ClaudiaSLBDias: Walked by Daniel Craig. I think he was coming form the moveable loo the filming crew set up on a side street. Days of glamour are over :lol:
hahaha!!! But of course it wasn't the 'sit down' kind.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

sophiesmithmua: @lizziecundy I had the honour of making up Daniel Craig so I am now smitten. :-) Lucky girl
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Do we still know what he is working on? There was some speculation in the Tattoo thread that it might be on the works, but that many London scenes? Unless London plays the part of some other place... I feel confused...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:sophiesmithmua: @lizziecundy I had the honour of making up Daniel Craig so I am now smitten. :-) Lucky girl
Lucky girl indeed. I am sure, its fun to be a professional of whatever kind and be on the receiving end of his humor and kindness ...and sexappeal.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

agrippina wrote:Do we still know what he is working on? There was some speculation in the Tattoo thread that it might be on the works, but that many London scenes? Unless London plays the part of some other place... I feel confused...
Grip - Mikael is meeting Anita in a pup in London

agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Germangirl wrote:
agrippina wrote:Do we still know what he is working on? There was some speculation in the Tattoo thread that it might be on the works, but that many London scenes? Unless London plays the part of some other place... I feel confused...
Ok, thanks! :D With Fincher's superslow work style, it will takes weeks to do that!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

agrippina wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Ok, thanks! :D With Fincher's superslow work style, it will takes weeks to do that!!
Absolutely - can you imagine - 8 month for filming a non action movie? Bond takes 6 months and that's long. BTW - they start in November or even earlier. :D Now that's gonna be a blast again. DC and Bond ALL over the place. :wink:

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:
agrippina wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Grip - Mikael is meeting Anita in a pup in London
Absolutely - can you imagine - 8 month for filming a non action movie? Bond takes 6 months and that's long. BTW - they start in November or even earlier. :D Now that's gonna be a blast again. DC and Bond ALL over the place. :wink:
Mmm, can't wait! ...also he'll be doing the rounds in July and Aug for C&A and then again in Sept for Dream House. This is a good year! :lol: