JACKMAN, CRAIG TO TAKE B'WAY BY STORM

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Ha! Way to go! Your Avatar of Daniel matches the excitement of the bidding war. That means you have to got back to NYC! I wonder if Daniel will be there?
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

sf2la wrote:Ha! Way to go! Your Avatar of Daniel matches the excitement of the bidding war. That means you have to got back to NYC! I wonder if Daniel will be there?
It will be closing night of the play, so DC will be there. And I am sure if I asked nicely enough, DC would join in the picture. I really hope I don't win, I really can't afford it. My new fence is being put in and it is really expensive :shock:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Well, I'll be there the last day, too, and if there is a photo op and they and you are willing to bend the rules, I'll split that amount with you!
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

sf2la wrote:Well, I'll be there the last day, too, and if there is a photo op and they and you are willing to bend the rules, I'll split that amount with you!
If you are going to be there, why don't you bid?
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Cyanaurora wrote:
sf2la wrote:Well, I'll be there the last day, too, and if there is a photo op and they and you are willing to bend the rules, I'll split that amount with you!
I've already spent enough money!
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

sf2la wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:
As my mother likes to say "Its only money and you can't take it with you"
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Cyanaurora wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote: If you are going to be there, why don't you bid?
If I were given 3 months to live, I'd definitely do it! But I've already spent a mini-fortune on play tickets - 24 premium priced ones. OUCH.. :?
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

sf2la wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:
sf2la wrote: I've already spent enough money!
If I were given 3 months to live, I'd definitely do it! But I've already spent a mini-fortune on play tickets - 24 premium priced ones. OUCH.. :?
Ouch is right, but we never know when we have only 3 months left to live.
icelemt38

Post by icelemt38 »

Awww they're matching and showing some man love, LOL.

Image[/img]
calypso

Post by calypso »

a_mackenzie: Just watched daniel craig and hugh lackno auction off their shirts for 15000 each. I'd say It's a good night.
about 2 hours ago from txt
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Good Grief!!!! Imagine if they had started this at the beginning. Elisa, you got a steal!!
calypso

Post by calypso »

sf2la wrote:Good Grief!!!! Imagine if they had started this at the beginning. Elisa, you got a steal!!
for that amount i expect daniel to be still wearing it and spend the night with me.
:evil:
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

calypso wrote:
sf2la wrote:Good Grief!!!! Imagine if they had started this at the beginning. Elisa, you got a steal!!
for that amount i expect daniel to be still wearing it and spend the night with me.
:evil:
Hahahaha! I had the EXACT thought (but with me, of course :D )
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

My friend and I are thinking of going halvsies on another auction going on for backstage & tickets but I've already spent WAAAAY too much that I'm thinking it would be a horrible idea. I was really tempted by the Dec. 6th auction though, if only because you get house seats AND a tour. And I always love the excitement of backstage closing night. It's definitely something to experience... We'll see if I end up backstage again... ;)
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

It's been so up and down! I'm wondering why! All the audiences are so different the shirts go for low one night then high the next. I'll admit, if its ever low again, I am always tempted to try and get Hugh's shirt... I'm horrible. XD