Daniels House?

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

aquafinas

Post by aquafinas »

Does anyone know if thats Daniel's actual home?
Renske

Post by Renske »

could be. If you see the paparazzi pics of Daniel taken in his street, then I think it could be correct. Looks like that kinds of neigbourhood
advicky

Post by advicky »

I think it is his private affair. He has worked hard for every penny. I don't envy it from him. He is a talented man, and he should earn more money. He has more talent in his little finger than Cameron Diaz who is one of the most paid actress in Hollywood.
Renske

Post by Renske »

nobody said he's earning too much money or that his house is too big. LOL.
advicky

Post by advicky »

Renske wrote:nobody said he's earning too much money or that his house is too big. LOL.
Ok. I'm not very good at English. I wanted to say that his private affair. You know than his daughter, his engagement. It is very interesting that the Daily Mail showed his new house but few hours later the picture was lost from the site.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

I am amazed and impressed that things are so different in the UK than the USA. In the USA nothing is condidered off limits. A newspaper would have never pulled any sort of pic. And the Pap feel free to take any pic they want. Maybe that is another reason DC chooses to stay in the UK.