Impeccable manners

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sandym

Impeccable manners

Post by sandym »

I have a friend who works at Heathrow airport. apparently when Dan checked in for his recent LA flight the ground staff were amazed at how polite he was and said he had impeccable manners! Does the joy of this man never end? Of course we would expect nothing else! :D
Lu

Post by Lu »

Yes, I can totally see him with impeccable manners. He is disgustingly perfect in every way. :lol:

Considering how annoyed he must be while travelling and dealing with gawkers, to have such very nice manners shows us just one more way he is an extremely strong person.
My books!

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Lu wrote:Yes, I can totally see him with impeccable manners. He is disgustingly perfect in every way. :lol:

Considering how annoyed he must be while travelling and dealing with gawkers, to have such very nice manners shows us just one more way he is an extremely strong person.
Who really enjoys what he does.
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

I can tell for sure that Daniel is a very polite person. And he sure enjoys what he is doing which is great.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Browneyed_LadyBond

Re: Impeccable manners

Post by Browneyed_LadyBond »

sandym wrote:I have a friend who works at Heathrow airport. apparently when Dan checked in for his recent LA flight the ground staff were amazed at how polite he was and said he had impeccable manners! Does the joy of this man never end? Of course we would expect nothing else! :D
That's a great thing to hear!!!......I hate rude people :? ....but I couldn't expect nothing less from Our Man :lol:
~You open your big old baby blues
"Thank you darling," you say
Mr. Craig, you made my day~...from Sharmaine's lovely poem :D

Thank you D_C for the siggy set
BondBabe2008

Re: Impeccable manners

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Browneyed_LadyBond wrote:
sandym wrote:I have a friend who works at Heathrow airport. apparently when Dan checked in for his recent LA flight the ground staff were amazed at how polite he was and said he had impeccable manners! Does the joy of this man never end? Of course we would expect nothing else! :D
That's a great thing to hear!!!......I hate rude people :? ....but I couldn't expect nothing less from Our Man :lol:
Hear, Hear as I hate rude people too, they just make me feel very annoyed when they are rude!!

I know that Daniel is very polite gentleman he such a wonderful man - As he does enjoy in what he does - Good for Dan "Go for it Baby" :oops: :oops: :oops:
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

I once (10 years ago)saw Sharon Stone at LAX. My mom and kids were leaving for Washington DC. When they announced that people with children could board first, Sharon had a screaming fit in front of everyone. It was really embarrassing. She also looked really awful with out her make up.
I am glad DC knows that politeness goes over better than rudeness.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

From someone over at CBN who obviously worked at the film
LOL....I will tell you, the guy is way focused on his job, in between scenes the man is talking to either Forster or Lerner, or looking at the dailies....

there are 2 rumors that never went away on the set though....one had the first cab driver, not the one who made it into the film, asking for his autograph and getting fired for it, which I found ironic, since this other girl bypassed security while they were on a break and got an autograph and came back to show off...she wasn't booted off the set, but the crew was very adamant about taking pics, asking for autographs, etc...you had to be so very careful to snap some good shots....I was talking to Hefferman, the extras director, and he told me that DC was a true gentleman, and treated everyone with decency and respect, so if anyone says anything bad about him, I tell you it's a lie
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

mermayd

Post by mermayd »

I saw in an interview somewhere that he stood up during an interview when a PA came into the room with a coffee for him.
calypso

Post by calypso »

being raised around so many woman helped in that no doubt
ImageImage
Linda

Post by Linda »

[quote="calypso"]being raised around so many woman helped in that no doubt[/quote

I agree, his mother did a great job in raising her son. Always heard great things about Daniel, nothing bad. Wouldn't it be so wonderful to meet him? :P
PhoenixMagicBondGirl

Post by PhoenixMagicBondGirl »

I find Daniel's manner's as a gentleman's gentleman so sexy and refreshing! How many men who are celebrities stand up when a PA enters the room to give them coffee? OMG! It's so wonderful to know that in a world of crazy celebrities Daniel stands out amongst the crowd! :)
"I go through life thinking it's all going to end tomorrow."

Charlie Crews: "People live through a lot of things you never thought they could."

House: "Everybody lies"
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

PhoenixMagicBondGirl wrote:I find Daniel's manner's as a gentleman's gentleman so sexy and refreshing! How many men who are celebrities stand up when a PA enters the room to give them coffee? OMG! It's so wonderful to know that in a world of crazy celebrities Daniel stands out amongst the crowd! :)
That's really wonderful. It makes Daniel even more perfect and lovable.
razzledazzle134

Post by razzledazzle134 »

I find gentlemen super hott :wink: Infinitely sexier than ungentlemen :x
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

razzledazzle134 wrote:I find gentlemen super hott :wink: Infinitely sexier than ungentlemen :x
Yap! It's very unsexy to have an ungentleman in front of you. That makes me angry :evil:.