SkyFall news and related tweets

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:OldRedCow Old Red Cow
Daniel Craig in Smithfield filming the new bond...wonder what's his tipple?

Joescouse_lfc Joescouse_LFC
007 Daniel Craig & John W Henry are both expected at Anfield today.
Do we know, who John W. Henry is? Henry Weisz is Henry Chance, so its not him...
John W. Henry is the owner of the Reds (Liverpool).

So Daniel has already a day off to watch his favourite team
:mrgreen:
Yeah, just found that out :lol: good he will have a great time today. They hope, they will win again, since they did the last time, he was there.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Idea of the Day: James Bond 50th Anniversary is in 2012, So Is The Rolling Stones’…Hmm?

In SKYFALL, Bond’s loyalty to M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost. Daniel Craig and Judi Dench return as Bond and M, while Javier Bardem takes on the roll of the Bond villain this time around. Other cast members this time include, Naomi Harris, Bérénice Marlohe, Albert Finney and Ralph Fiennes.

http://www.fusedfilm.com/2011/11/idea-t ... ames-bond/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This is not a spoiler, but one fantasy of a CBN poster, which think sounds exciting. But still, who doesn't want any ideas before the actual film, don't read this.... :wink:

Bond has spent four years undercover in Bardem's terrorist cell and has become trusted to undertake a major bombing mission in the centre of London (which obviously he will thwart "accidentally"). Hence the look. He meets M and Tanner in a clandestine location and the decision is taken, with some PERSONAL FEELING (must have that) to go ahead with the operation because it's suspected Bardem's character has links to factions within the British establishment who want to instigate massive law and order coup by creating terrorist acts, blah blah. This leads to conflict (DRAMA) between M and Bond, M insisting that he goes ahead and requiring Bond to accept that in a mission there will be innocent casualties for the greater good. Bond reluctantly proceeds, leading to a chase through London to a safer less crowded place, Bond chased both by his own side and Bardem's people, both thinking he has betrayed them. The bomb does go off and fewer innocent people are killed than would have been the case. Bond goes into hiding, presumed dead by all except M, whose tactic comes into question by the government mandarins, led by Albert Finney who is actually the main bad hat, who unearth the long-forgotten project Skyfall which led to the death of Bond's parents and was sanctioned by M on much the same principle as earlier - that the innocent may die.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Hmmm interesting...the press release did say Bond's loyalty to M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her.
Oooh..can't wait.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

BTW - just watched an interview vid ( I should be sitting over Outlook - gosh, this is so hard - concentrating on the damn comp stuff) anyway - Harris said, no bikini scene for her, she is ALL ACTION. So this should lay to bed the MP rumors or not :lol: Could be MP before she became MP and since its all about introducing maybe the old characters, could very well be.
BM is the eye candy innocent in this though, I believe. IMO Daniel Bond will have sex with both. Often enough, we have had the villains gf's going over to the Bond side, so this might be the case here again...

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Let's hope he gets plenty of rumpy pumpy in this. :twisted: Hopefully then Helen Mcrory could well be MP. Which is good in my book. :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Let's hope he gets plenty of rumpy pumpy in this. :twisted:
After the sexual letdown that QOS was, I am sure :wink: Bonds balls are itching :twisted: :oops:

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:
After the sexual letdown that QOS was, I am sure :wink: Bonds balls are itching :twisted: :oops:
I bet they are! Ahh poor James.. :lol: :lol:
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Oooh it sounds good! :D
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Germangirl wrote:
I second that! Hope there's something in store for him this time...
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Michael Buble? amongst others..

thetylerpeters tyler b. peters
If rumours are true and Michael Buble is in fact a contender for the the new James Bond #Skyfall theme I am officially boycotting the movie
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Michael Buble? amongst others..

thetylerpeters tyler b. peters
If rumours are true and Michael Buble is in fact a contender for the the new James Bond #Skyfall theme I am officially boycotting the movie

Only rumours. Thank god. :wink:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

londontownmouse Joanna Moore
stumbled upon Daniel Craig filming #Bond #Skyfall yestarday in Smithfield Market yesterday. just another day in London

they drove around the market and down into underground base on south side-next to the park. fake security men everywhere!

oh yes, they also had a fire engine dolling out puddles becuase clearly London was not rainy and grey enough!
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

All I have to say about 'Skyfall' is that November 2012 really can't get here fast enough. I know we shouldn't 'wish our lives away' but I am already drooling to see this movie NOW. How the hell am I going to get through 2012?? The wait will be awful. Much is being promised and I really hope they deliver. No denying that QOS was a disappointment (in terms of script and direction but NOT Daniels performance) so we really need SF to be as mega as it sounds like it's gonna be. I could show a really dark side by saying that I just want to try and live long enough to see the next Bond movie. I've got a feeling that it will be worth waiting for and will be enough to allow me to die happy....... :wink: 8)
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Adele and Michael Buble tipped for Bond theme

http://www.music-news.com/shownews.asp? ... emID=45576