Coverage of Bond 22 Press Conference

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Germangirl wrote:I am actually glad, he didn´t have to participate, since we know, that he is neither very happy nor very good in doing this sort of thing. They probably didn´t have him, because they knew, all of the press would have jumped on him, rather than asking questions to the others.
Yes, maybe that's why.
I loved Babs' reply when asked if there will be more Daniel in swimming trunks: "I WISH!" Image
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Ja, babe, that was a major moment in our and Babs's common appreciation of Daniel :lol: Hope she works HARD on that bit!

Grip
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think there is hope, since he said, no trunks, but a maybe on some sort of nudity - ahh - Babs rules. :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Go, Babs, go! Don't rest until he is filmed in a state of semi-nudity!!

Grip
catasa

Post by catasa »

Anglophile wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I am actually glad, he didn´t have to participate, since we know, that he is neither very happy nor very good in doing this sort of thing. They probably didn´t have him, because they knew, all of the press would have jumped on him, rather than asking questions to the others.
Yes, maybe that's why.
I loved Babs' reply when asked if there will be more Daniel in swimming trunks: "I WISH!" Image
Yes. Now I trust she is on our side :twisted: ;)
/Åsa
I can make you a Daniel MySpace layout
^^^Image text: False Alarm by KT Tunstall^^^
Deb

Post by Deb »

I've always felt we owe Babs a serious debt of gratitude for finding Daniel anyway...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Deb wrote:I've always felt we owe Babs a serious debt of gratitude for finding Daniel anyway...
Seriously taken - she was the one, who fought for him from the very beginning against all odds. Very brave, since so much was at stake. Cudos for the woman. :D She surely knows good, when she sees it.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

http://movies.uk.msn.com/features/artic ... id=7360117

Interview on MSN today - the interview seems good! There's a funny picture with Daniel - he's like this :o, put that in the funny face thread!

StarryDannyFan xx
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks for that SDF!

Great Daniel-line: "I’m certainly not going to get into a pissing competition with the Bourne franchise. We’re making a Bond movie."
:lol: :lol:
YEAH!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com