Mag-Scan

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21945
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Mag-Scan

Post by Dunda » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:54 pm

L'officiel US Spring 2020

Image

Image

Image

Image



And a bigger pic of these two beauties



Image

Image
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
videnovasan
Posts: 1932
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: Mag-Scan

Post by videnovasan » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:13 pm

Hey thx.I look like in the first shot of my signature...jump around...
Image
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46435
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Mag-Scan

Post by Germangirl » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:06 pm

They are gearing up for Nov. but I am sure, they will sell us the normal automn flu as Corona and imagine what then.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
Daniel_Craig
Posts: 6500
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Re: Mag-Scan

Post by Daniel_Craig » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:47 am

THX Dunda! :D :)
Image

User avatar
videnovasan
Posts: 1932
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: Mag-Scan

Post by videnovasan » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:08 am

I hope not and we can see this in November...I even will wear a mask for almost 3 hours to see this......I think they should concider streaming over territories they can't show in theatres......You can see Casino Royale and the rest in Amazon's Prime if you are in US or UK, but I can't even if I have payed account....So there is a way to be done what I've wrote about the streaming...
We see. Anyone read that stupid s*** about drinking and that he must behave as an adult.?!?!?!Could they invent something better...uhgrrr...
Germangirl wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:06 pm
They are gearing up for Nov. but I am sure, they will sell us the normal automn flu as Corona and imagine what then.
Image
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

User avatar
Daniel_Craig
Posts: 6500
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Re: Mag-Scan

Post by Daniel_Craig » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:19 am

videnovasan wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:08 am
I hope not and we can see this in November...I even will wear a mask for almost 3 hours to see this......I think they should concider streaming over territories they can't show in theatres......You can see Casino Royale and the rest in Amazon's Prime if you are in US or UK, but I can't even if I have payed account....So there is a way to be done what I've wrote about the streaming...
We see. Anyone read that stupid s*** about drinking and that he must behave as an adult.?!?!?!Could they invent something better...uhgrrr...
Germangirl wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:06 pm
They are gearing up for Nov. but I am sure, they will sell us the normal automn flu as Corona and imagine what then.
NTTD is confirmed in Portugal for the 19th November in cinemas and IMAX. We enjoyed Tenet on Sunday in IMAX. It was awesome. In Portugal is a face mask required in cinemas. After the movie starts, the people put down the stupid masks. We all keep our social distance evertime. The fuck Covid-19 virus kills cinema and everything. On Sunday we where only 15 poeple in the big IMAX theatre.
We can hope the things will be better in November, when NTTD starts...

I will enjoy NTTD on the big IMAX screen!
Image

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46435
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Mag-Scan

Post by Germangirl » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:08 pm

Not the virus kills it all but the governments
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
Daniel_Craig
Posts: 6500
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Re: Mag-Scan

Post by Daniel_Craig » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:14 am

Germangirl wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:08 pm
Not the virus kills it all but the governments
So true! The governments are stirring up fear in the population.

F*** the virus! :evil:
Image

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21945
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Mag-Scan

Post by Dunda » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:15 am

Dunda wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:32 am
Thanks to A

Image

Again thanks to A

There's a download link for a pdf in there

https://twitter.com/Thunderballs007/sta ... 79586?s=20
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
Daniel_Craig
Posts: 6500
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Re: Mag-Scan

Post by Daniel_Craig » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:04 am

THX so much, Dunda and A! :D ;)
Image

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46435
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Mag-Scan

Post by Germangirl » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:05 pm

Yes thanks 👍
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

Post Reply