Mag-Scan

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Jana66 wrote:May I ask? Is the UK-issue Esquire September 2011 in the shops already? Can anyone of you UK-ladies post a scan? Much apprechiated :D :D :D .
Haven't seen it in the shops yet. At least not where I live, anyway. :wink:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

I havent seen it at all sorry, if i see one i will get a copy and post, but then i didnt see the august issue either.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Jana66 wrote:May I ask? Is the UK-issue Esquire September 2011 in the shops already? Can anyone of you UK-ladies post a scan? Much apprechiated :D :D :D .
The covers are different...Are the inside pics different, too?

Just noticed the side text with the clothes credits on TB's scans. In the pic of him sitting with a drink, everything he's wearing except the sweater is Louis Vuitton, including the shoes. So Rachel isn't the only one getting outfitted by them. The other clothes are credited too, including the watch as Omega. The only things not credited are his shoes on the cover, meaning they must have been out of his own closet. Anyway, he doesn't have to buy a stitch of clothing as the designers would happily provide him with their apparel. But then, I guess we already knew that :wink: .
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Apart from Omega which he probably owns, I don't think he keeps the stuff offered, he's been known to turn down offers because he's commented that nothing is ever for free.

L_Rae_Champion Lauren Raè Champion
@ @Kellbell_champs Ahh i would love too but I just had a company lunch so i'm full too, took suits to the store for the actor Daniel Craig...

now i'm just checking in oufits from Esquire and GQ ... sooo im quite tired hahaa... #Ithinkimgood x
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:
The covers are different...Are the inside pics different, too?

Just noticed the side text with the clothes credits on TB's scans. In the pic of him sitting with a drink, everything he's wearing except the sweater is Louis Vuitton, including the shoes. So Rachel isn't the only one getting outfitted by them. The other clothes are credited too, including the watch as Omega. The only things not credited are his shoes on the cover, meaning they must have been out of his own closet. Anyway, he doesn't have to buy a stitch of clothing as the designers would happily provide him with their apparel. But then, I guess we already knew that :wink: .

I got it.....it got it......I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

It is TOTALLY different to the US Esquire.

Give me 30 minutes to scan it and upload it........you will not be disappointed. A cracker of an interview and lovely pics.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

arwwwww your a little gem jec, thank you!! :blowkiss:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Sorry for keeping you waiting folks.....Imageshack was being a pain in the butt. :roll:

At 5 to 7Mbs a page, these are weighty, but hopefully worth the download in terms of size and quality of scan.

Image...Image...Image

Image...Image...Image

On the last page, you can just see Daniel's ankle tattoo peeking out between his trouser-leg and the top of his sock.......I got way too much time on my hands I think. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

JEC57 wrote:
On the last page, you can just see Daniel's ankle tattoo peeking out between his trouser-leg and the top of his sock.......I got way too much time on my hands I think. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Wow, I would never have noticed this tiny little detail :wink: thanks for the scan, only had time to take a look at the photos, but am looking forward to reading the full interview tomorrow :D
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I'm still on vacation and will create a gallery album with Jec's scans for all who can't see pics on imageshack when I'm home next week :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Dunda wrote:I'm still on vacation and will create a gallery album with Jec's scans for all who can't see pics on imageshack when I'm home next week :wink:
Oh dear. :? Sorry if some cannot see them. :(

I pay for Imageshack Pro and I thought that meant there were no viewing restrictions with the Pro package.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Thanks very much Jec. I think that was an excellent interview, showed his full line of work, and was complimentary too. Great stuff. I wouldnt have noticed his ankle tattoo. I like the bloke I agree with him about his family privacy.
poppy

Post by poppy »

thanks jec for taking the time to scan it, great read :)

i like the bit where the interviewer says he's not a label-whore yet he's dressed in prada in the pics and they look like the clothes he usually wears ;)
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I guess the blacklist countries are mostly in South America

http://www.ghacks.net/2011/03/07/your-c ... mageshack/

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
Thank you, JEC! I've only looked at the pics. Am going to read the article how. YES - the ankle tattoo - LOL!!

And yes, he is absolutely a label whore! Nothing wrong with that - why not buy quality fabrics and styles if you can afford it.