Auction to win a visit to the set of Bond 22

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Anesidora

Auction to win a visit to the set of Bond 22

Post by Anesidora »

Celebs Design Kites for Charity
A-list celebs like Madonna, Angelina Jolie and Cher have all designed kites for charity. The special kites, which will be auctioned off on eBay next month, will help raise money for the Afghanistan Relief Organization (AFO), which will be used to train new teachers and construct libraries in Afghanistan.

Other celebs that helped design kites were 'James Bond' star Daniel Craig, Benicio Del Toro, Billy Bob Thornton, Halle Berry, Edward Norton, Reese Witherspoon, Jessica Biel, Kate Winslet, Will Ferrell and Maggie and Jake Gyllenhaal.

If you’re the winner of the auction you'll also get a chance to visit the set of the new James Bond as a personal guest of director Marc Forster. We'll get you guys more info as soon as the auction launches!

http://www.hollyscoop.com/angelina-joli ... 13643.aspx
Germangirl

Re: Auction to win a visit to the set of Bond 22

Post by Germangirl »

Anesidora wrote:
Celebs Design Kites for Charity
A-list celebs like Madonna, Angelina Jolie and Cher have all designed kites for charity. The special kites, which will be auctioned off on eBay next month, will help raise money for the Afghanistan Relief Organization (AFO), which will be used to train new teachers and construct libraries in Afghanistan.

Other celebs that helped design kites were 'James Bond' star Daniel Craig, Benicio Del Toro, Billy Bob Thornton, Halle Berry, Edward Norton, Reese Witherspoon, Jessica Biel, Kate Winslet, Will Ferrell and Maggie and Jake Gyllenhaal.

If you’re the winner of the auction you'll also get a chance to visit the set of the new James Bond as a personal guest of director Marc Forster. We'll get you guys more info as soon as the auction launches!
Well, Marc Forster isnt´t too bad either and maybe Dan is around :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sarahat

Post by sarahat »

HAHAHA.. I was JUST going to post this. I saw it at IHeartJake.com (a Jake Gyllenhaal fansite).
I'M SO UNBELIEVABLY JELOUS AND UPSET!! I mean... meeting Daniel Craig, getting Daniel's autograph, AS WELL AS Jake Gyllenhaal's, Maggie G's, Kate Winslet's, Reese Witherspoon's, Will Farrel's, and Natalie Portman's (as well as others') autograph!!!

ARGHHHHHHH!! :,(
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
loucifer67

Post by loucifer67 »