Page 3 of 997

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:46 pm
by Germangirl
zonzi wrote:
It means that I'm soooooo excited to see anything new about Danny boy, GG :D :D

The twisted and mrgreen icons do it for me :shock:

:lol:
Bitten by the smiley bug, too, hm? :lol:

Although this here, I take with a large grain of salt, because I think, we would have heard of this earlier, if true.
When there was that tidbit from being in a pub, undisturbed, because there were only men, it said, he might look for a property on the beach. :roll:

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:56 pm
by zonzi
Germangirl wrote:
zonzi wrote:
It means that I'm soooooo excited to see anything new about Danny boy, GG :D :D

The twisted and mrgreen icons do it for me :shock:

:lol:
Bitten by the smiley bug, too, hm? :lol:

Although this here, I take with a large grain of salt, because I think, we would have heard of this earlier, if true.
When there was that tidbit from being in a pub, undisturbed, because there were only men, it said, he might look for a property on the beach. :roll:
Bitten by Danny bug !!! It encompasses anything ! :twisted:

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:36 pm
by redluna
Sadly without any date:

This Week’s MOVIEDROME
Saturday
PARKINSON
22.30, ITV1
The chatshow legend speaks to James Bond actor Daniel Craig about his role as the famous spy in addition to forth coming film The Golden Compass.

http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/movie-n ... rome-2.php

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:11 pm
by Firstsupergirl
Anglophile wrote:
Germangirl wrote:No idea, what this is all about - but I could sure imagine things to turn out like that...seriously taken, I guess I would probably be among those, who walk their borrowed dogs along his street. Poor Daniel - silly me :oops:


Forming a special bond
Jeremy Hart, National Post
Published: Friday, November 16, 2007
James Bond has moved into my next-door village. Jogging by women in this part of affluent Surrey, England is up 900%. I've not been to the local beauty parlour, but parking near there is at more of a premium than ever. Ownership of dogs to walk innocently past Daniel Craig's new pad seems to have rocketed and the paparazzi has turned the rundown local pub into a booming business.
Reports, though, of him driving an Aston Martin around the leafy roads south of London are much exaggerated. Unlike his predecessor, Pierce Brosnan, who fell in love so much with the Vanquish he used in Die Another Day that he ended up with one in his garage, Craig seems to not have been bitten by the Aston bug. In fact, in Casino Royale, he spends more time in the new Ford Mondeo than the new Aston Martin DBS, which is worrying.
So has he got himself a property already, like he said he would in the GQ interview? :shock:
South of London? :shock: :shock:

Seems so!
If he really moves to South London he must have spent a little fortune for a property, prices in London are incredibly high! Maybe that's why he signed for more Bondmovies... :wink:

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:21 pm
by Firstsupergirl
Germangirl wrote:No idea, what this is all about - but I could sure imagine things to turn out like that...seriously taken, I guess I would probably be among those, who walk their borrowed dogs along his street. Poor Daniel - silly me :oops:

You are not alone GG!
I've been to London 3 weeks ago ... guess in which district I went for a walk - even without a borrowed dog! Silly me, too :oops: :oops:

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:24 pm
by zonzi
Firstsupergirl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:No idea, what this is all about - but I could sure imagine things to turn out like that...seriously taken, I guess I would probably be among those, who walk their borrowed dogs along his street. Poor Daniel - silly me :oops:

You are not alone GG!
I've been to London 3 weeks ago ... guess in which district I went for a walk - even without a borrowed dog! Silly me, too :oops: :oops:
and why should you be silly FSG ??? you were in London and taking the opportunity to go for a walk in that district !!! why not !!!!!!!!!

You only live once !!! we must seize the day :twisted:

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:39 pm
by Firstsupergirl
zonzi wrote:
and why should you be silly FSG ??? you were in London and taking the opportunity to go for a walk in that district !!! why not !!!!!!!!!

You only live once !!! we must seize the day :twisted:
Exactly for that reason I did it! :wink: Carpe diem! :lol: :lol:
But unfortunately the luck to see him wasn't on my side... :cry:

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:45 pm
by zonzi
Firstsupergirl wrote:
zonzi wrote:
and why should you be silly FSG ??? you were in London and taking the opportunity to go for a walk in that district !!! why not !!!!!!!!!

You only live once !!! we must seize the day :twisted:
Exactly for that reason I did it! :wink: Carpe diem! :lol: :lol:
But unfortunately the luck to see him wasn't on my side... :cry:
So sorry , FSG :(

but let's keep hoping :D

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:16 pm
by Anglophile
Firstsupergirl wrote:Seems so!
If he really moves to South London he must have spent a little fortune for a property, prices in London are incredibly high! Maybe that's why he signed for more Bondmovies... :wink:
LOL! Well actually, according to the article he didn't move to South London but "south of London", for monetary reasons I guess... :wink:

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:45 pm
by Firstsupergirl
Anglophile wrote:
Firstsupergirl wrote:Seems so!
If he really moves to South London he must have spent a little fortune for a property, prices in London are incredibly high! Maybe that's why he signed for more Bondmovies... :wink:
LOL! Well actually, according to the article he didn't move to South London but "south of London", for monetary reasons I guess... :wink:
Oops, I didn't read exactly enough!
But this could mean that even with the profit of 4 more movies he still can't afford a house in South London...poor boy...either he isn't paid enough or prices for properties are inconceivable astronomical in London :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:18 pm
by Firstsupergirl
zonzi wrote:
Firstsupergirl wrote:
zonzi wrote:
and why should you be silly FSG ??? you were in London and taking the opportunity to go for a walk in that district !!! why not !!!!!!!!!

You only live once !!! we must seize the day :twisted:
Exactly for that reason I did it! :wink: Carpe diem! :lol: :lol:
But unfortunately the luck to see him wasn't on my side... :cry:
So sorry , FSG :(

but let's keep hoping :D
Concerning the hoping we have a proverb in Germany: "Hoffen und Harren macht manchen zum Narren" (which means something like "hoping and waiting can make a fool out of you"). In some way I felt a little foolish, Danielism isn't always good for you...but there is no cure for it! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dear Zonzi, thanks for your sympathy!

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:40 pm
by sharmaine
Love that german phrase - it rhymes too!
Hoping for what? Waiting for what? I don't know or cannot describe.
I shake my head and wonder at how foolish I have become.
It's not only Daniel....he is only a catalyst for everything else....No?
FirstSuperGirl wrote: Concerning the hoping we have a proverb in Germany: "Hoffen und Harren macht manchen zum Narren" (which means something like "hoping and waiting can make a fool out of you"). In some way I felt a little foolish, Danielism isn't always good for you...but there is no cure for it!

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:52 pm
by Firstsupergirl
sharmaine wrote:Love that german phrase - it rhymes too!
Hoping for what? Waiting for what? I don't know or cannot describe.
I shake my head and wonder at how foolish I have become.
It's not only Daniel....he is only a catalyst for everything else....No?
Hoping to meet him, waiting to see him...
Yes, HE is the catalyst...he changed everything!

And I also wonder at how foolish I have become :oops:

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:43 am
by Germangirl
Firstsupergirl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:No idea, what this is all about - but I could sure imagine things to turn out like that...seriously taken, I guess I would probably be among those, who walk their borrowed dogs along his street. Poor Daniel - silly me :oops:

You are not alone GG!
I've been to London 3 weeks ago ... guess in which district I went for a walk - even without a borrowed dog! Silly me, too :oops: :oops:
WE are not alone, FSG :lol:
Jogging by women in this part of affluent Surrey, England is up 900%. But Jogging is healthy, so in that case, Daniel has become sort of a health program even. What a good man he is :lol:

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:08 am
by zonzi
Germangirl wrote:
Firstsupergirl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:No idea, what this is all about - but I could sure imagine things to turn out like that...seriously taken, I guess I would probably be among those, who walk their borrowed dogs along his street. Poor Daniel - silly me :oops:

You are not alone GG!
I've been to London 3 weeks ago ... guess in which district I went for a walk - even without a borrowed dog! Silly me, too :oops: :oops:
WE are not alone, FSG :lol:
Jogging by women in this part of affluent Surrey, England is up 900%. But Jogging is healthy, so in that case, Daniel has become sort of a health program even. What a good man he is :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: