News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: News tidbits

Post by videnovasan »

:D :D :D

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... ghter.html

Good think is that the kids faces are blurred...
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks 😊 guess thry are from February or so. Nice family.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Oh, yeah...at least something .....

https://www.esquire.com/uk/latest-news/ ... 7-moments/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yeah, the longest serving. Sadly not wihh the most films.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

James Bond in space? Daniel Craig could have led sci-fi High Life
https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/james-bon ... -high-life
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh, he is and always was ready for Indies. Seems bad timing on Denis part

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

I had some time and checked Tweeter....let's hope the video will be posted somewhere...

https://twitter.com/Opp_Net/status/1115 ... 94660?s=19
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This looks like Faniel from the mines video

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:00 am This looks like Faniel from the mines video
Yep. The outfit is the same. I think they just shoot the two videos in one day. Saves time. Especially when your schedule is a tight one as we can assume it is. Today I'll search the net maybe I'll and something.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

That would be great. Thanks in advance and happy weekend :)

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Claire Denis is in No Rush to Make Films for You — Or Anyone, Besides Herself
https://interviewmagazine.com/film/claire-denis-is-in-no-rush-to-make-films-for-you-high-life

HUSEBY: It seems like we’re entering into a new period for film where mega-stars like Rob Pattinson or Kristen Stewart are responsible for keeping a certain type of film, made by directors such as yourself, alive.

DENIS: I had absolutely no idea it would be Robert! I wanted someone older. Everyone wanted me to meet with Daniel Craig, so I met with him in London. I wanted someone I can work with. He is such a great actor but he is someone I cannot touch. I cannot feel. I thought that if this is a film with Daniel Craig, I will have to change the script, to completely transform the story. I needed to understand the economy of the film, and Robert brought me much more than a shine or production attention — he brought me himself.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Firdt person ever not „feeling“ DC :shock:

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:11 pm Firdt person ever not „feeling“ DC :shock:
I think it's "seeking attention on Daniel's behalf"...
I don't believe this...Pattinson...the Twilight guy.....
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »