News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

videnovasan

Re: News tidbits

Post by videnovasan »

Just to try.... You can delete the post if it is now ok.......nope not a success. I'll figure it out...
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

would be much appreeciated. seems you are a great new postr and will need it :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:24 pm would be much appreeciated. seems you are a great new postr and will need it :D
Thx. I like digging info....Especially when I'm interested about it. Actually one of my favourite DC movies is TGWTDT... I don't know why I haven't applied earlier to be part of the forum. I'm a fan since I saw DC on Bulgarian TV in Archangel in 2005 or 2006...Gosh long time ago... I've seen almost everything by now. The last I watched was Obsession.....Long wait...I'm glad I'm so warm welcomed. Thx again.
So I keep my eye over the news and post.... :D
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its really a shame, you didnt get here esrlier. It was a hell of a lot of fun in those yesrs. But we are glad amd proud to still exist. Its quite an achievement and wasnt alwsys easy.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

videnovasan wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:38 pm
Germangirl wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:24 pm would be much appreeciated. seems you are a great new postr and will need it :D
Thx. I like digging info....Especially when I'm interested about it. Actually one of my favourite DC movies is TGWTDT... I don't know why I haven't applied earlier to be part of the forum. I'm a fan since I saw DC on Bulgarian TV in Archangel in 2005 or 2006...Gosh long time ago... I've seen almost everything by now. The last I watched was Obsession.....Long wait...I'm glad I'm so warm welcomed. Thx again.
So I keep my eye over the news and post.... :D
How did you not find us till now? Yes, this place was a wild ride for a while, it was hard to do anything else!
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:23 am Its really a shame, you didnt get here esrlier. It was a hell of a lot of fun in those yesrs. But we are glad amd proud to still exist. Its quite an achievement and wasnt alwsys easy.
I will admit that I'm reding from time to time the old chats now and it is real fun. Maybe i was shy or something I knew about the forum, but never had the nerve to apply.
Anyway glad to be here.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

I'm sure we will have fun this year as well and the next.......and the next....
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lets see what the man provides :wink:

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Sorry for the double post ](*,) don't know what happened...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

No problem. Its a real nice picci. Thanks. Whatsdanielwearing used to be here. I will leave a note at her door step asking her to post her stuff here again.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Chance to meet Daniel Craig coming up on BBC1 comic Relief tonight...may be Bond 25 related, not sure yet!

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:46 pm Chance to meet Daniel Craig coming up on BBC1 comic Relief tonight...may be Bond 25 related, not sure yet!
Unforrunateky not available for my location...... :cry:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »