News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Re: News tidbits

Post by Germangirl »

One of my sons favourites
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Callie

Post by Callie »

Oh, it's lovely! And DC is looking festive with a snowy backdrop! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwM2i4s ... e=youtu.be

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Callie wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:33 pm Oh, it's lovely! And DC is looking festive with a snowy backdrop! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwM2i4s ... e=youtu.be

Is it just me or he is really skinny these days? Not that I don't like it. And at least they have snow....here no snowy Christmas....
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

I thought the same. He had put on some weight for Knives Out. He lost it quite quickly for filming NTTD

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Vanquish wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:07 pm I thought the same. He had put on some weight for Knives Out. He lost it quite quickly for filming NTTD

He seems even thinner then when filming Bond last year. Actually he seems like when he made Cowboys and Aliens. And concidering that in Imdb the next thing he is doing is The Creed of Violence which story takes place in 1910 and it is listed in pre-production maybe that is why he a bit skinny and with si short haircut. My 2 cents......Maybe it is all just blabbing. Anyway ...Merry Christmas
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

This is an interesting read

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegr ... -time/amp/

I like this part

Ben Collins: 'I’d choose Daniel Craig as my road trip buddy every time'

I didn’t get to paint the town red with Daniel Craig, no
Instead, we stayed close to Matera and got to explore these incredible underground restaurants and about 20 different places selling ice cream – though I don’t think Daniel was eating much of the stuff. He was doing so much training that I scarcely saw him, and I was very much attached to the second unit. I’m sure he would have loved an ice cream, but he has to keep in shape.

I’d choose Daniel Craig over Jeremy Clarkson
... as my road trip partner every time. Why? I suspect Daniel has got way better taste in music than Jeremy – and he’s a good driver, too. He’d be a good companion and a safe pair of hands. If you got stuck in a car with Jeremy, you would be in for a never ending soundtrack of Pink Floyd or The Who.
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Vanquish wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:07 pm I thought the same. He had put on some weight for Knives Out. He lost it quite quickly for filming NTTD

He has to put on the weight to build up muscle for NTTD. You can piece together the order his scenes were shot if you pay close attention.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Red-Snow wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:09 pm

He has to put on the weight to build up muscle for NTTD. You can piece together the order his scenes were shot if you pay close attention.
It could be so, but i think the wight has something to do with his wife expecting. In the library scene you can see he is fit, but the shirt is two sizes bigger....
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Great find. I have not seen this one.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:35 am Great find. I have not seen this one.
I like when from time to time something like this occurs....I'm sure there are many in peoples drawers and boxes... But I'm glad in away that they didn't put them out...only from time to time. Anyway even then he looks more a man then a boy actually and he is how old 15 maybe...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He certainly stands out here.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:49 am He certainly stands out here.
Just lets say got a closer look at the pic and even then he had really big hands....One of the things I really like in him are his hands.Just take a look and you'll see what I mean....
Last edited by videnovasan on Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Wow! Great find. THX for sharing! :D ;)