News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

DragonWithAGirlTattoo

Post by DragonWithAGirlTattoo »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:I actually had a vision today of walking into a supermarket / newsagent and seeing Daniels face on a magazine like GQ............ Oh, I will be SO HAPPY and excited when that happens!!!

:D :hyper:

Thanks for the info Cass. 8) :) I have never seen 'Dujour' on UK news stands but hopefully we can still see some pix. :twisted:
If you go here

http://dujour.com/news/daniel-craig-jam ... -pictures/

and click on the View the Gallery link on the small picture of him sitting down, there's a few pics.

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

I don't know how to upload them here, but I'm sure someone will :D 8)
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

oops just read the other threads, came to the news first you had these yesterday OOps :oops: :P
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:oops just read the other threads, came to the news first you had these yesterday OOps :oops: :P
Never mind. Always happy to see you, our Cheryl :blowkiss:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

So many sites are running with Daniel Craig's hangover cure. :wink:
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Sylvia's girl wrote:So many sites are running with Daniel Craig's hangover cure. :wink:
Yes, I've noticed this. But wasn't Daniel wrong to call Pedialyte a diuretic? It's a rehydration solution used to replenish fluids and electrolytes.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

LOL, lots of people might be grateful for this :twisted:

A question of life and death. Indeed 8)
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

cassandra wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:So many sites are running with Daniel Craig's hangover cure. :wink:
Yes, I've noticed this. But wasn't Daniel wrong to call Pedialyte a diuretic? It's a rehydration solution used to replenish fluids and electrolytes.
Yes, he most definitely got that wrong!
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
cassandra wrote:
I cant see it taking off in the UK, just checked the price of it, 68 quid for one bottle, not in England yet.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

cheryl1700 wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:
cassandra wrote: Yes, I've noticed this. But wasn't Daniel wrong to call Pedialyte a diuretic? It's a rehydration solution used to replenish fluids and electrolytes.
I cant see it taking off in the UK, just checked the price of it, 68 quid for one bottle, not in England yet.
What!? that's expensive. It's cheaper in powder form.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Just saw this on MSN.... Bond is named as 'Top Spy' in cinema... The ones below are....

10. Alec Leamas - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold (1965).
9 Ethan Hunt - Mission Impossible.
8. Joe Turner - Three Days Of The Condor (1975).
7. Gunther Bachmann - A Most Wanted Man (2014).
6. Nikita - La Femme Nikita (1990).
5. Alicia Huberman - Notorious (1946).
4. Jason Bourne - the Bourne series (2002-) (... this is my smug smile... :D )
3. George Smiley - Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (2011).
2. Harry Palmer - The Ipcress File (1965).

1. James Bond (1962-)
Shaken but not stirred, often imitated but never bettered. Since his big screen debut in Dr No, James Bond has formed part of the cultural landscape - his choice of clothing, taste in booze and witticisms are recognised (and parodied) the world over. For more than 50 years, Bond has embodied the romance of being a secret agent, while the best films have brought out more than a hint of its dark side, too - Sean Connery brought out the flinty streak present in Ian Fleming's novels, even as the later films continuously upped the one-liners and action set-pieces. Like any spy worth his salt, Bond has survived by taking on different forms: the imposing, rugged Connery, the urbane, laid-back Roger Moore, the introspective, street-tough Daniel Craig.

Unlike the movies adapted from the novels by John le Carre or Len Deighton, Bond deals with the seductive fantasy of spy craft rather than the mundane, soul-sapping reality. But therein lies Bond's almost universal appeal: 007's stock in trade may be death and destruction, but the glamorous circles in which he moves are a world away from the desk jobs, coffee machines and daily grind of we ordinary mortals.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Daniel obviously is not involved in the Rugby Aid match after all. I think we would have heard something by now if he was.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:(

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

He is probably just trying to have a complete rest before the real junket starts.... and running around a Rugby pitch isn't that relaxing!! :lol: Shame though... :sigh: