News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Re: News tidbits

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks Ted. Good news.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He is hosting SNL on Rachels birthday. So we get probably pics of the clubbing or whatnot afterwards.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:19 am He is hosting SNL on Rachels birthday. So we get probably pics of the clubbing or whatnot afterwards.
So Happy Birthday to Rachel 🎉🎂🎈🎂🎈She was born 1970 so 50 this year
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Here you can see some of the show, but the audio is bad....
https://www.youtube.com/user/oibibs
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Update. They started posting at the official SNL account

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaturdayNightLive
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

https://streaming.buyutmovies.xyz/tv/16 ... -live.html

Can anyone download the show and make it available as a download? The site even provides a full HD version.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

I'll try when I got home on my phone now
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Sorry I can't.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

No problem. ;) It was just an attempt to get the whole show with a different IP.

I found a way to get the HD versions of the sketches. Download it now and I will provide download links.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

For the Brits..I can't find it now, but someone posted in Instgram that Daniel will be part of Comic relief Children in need coprogram now on BBC1.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am sure, if somebodyxasked him he will do it

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

I have no idea if this info was realible. If there was something it will show over YouTube I think
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@vid,
thank you.
I know nothing about the Broadwayworld, but I know, Daniel is very close to it. So we will (maybe) see some new pics of him, I hope so.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Jana66 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:33 am @vid,
thank you.
I know nothing about the Broadwayworld, but I know, Daniel is very close to it. So we will (maybe) see some new pics of him, I hope so.
That was my first thought. At least every month there is a pic or something to see he is ok. I'm sure he is fine, but it is nice to have a proof. I'm really in а hole these days. Nothing is going smooth, but I think it has somethng to do with the COVID-19 ......Anyway I'm glad things are a bit better. And hopefully my country wasn't hit bad from it. Yesterday I found something cool at least for me and maybe I will start a new topic. Stay tuned.
Have a nice day and enjoy yourself...