News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Bond's disappearing act

Fashion and fast cars were honored at last night's "Luxury Oscars," awarded by the Walpole Group of British luxury brands at the Banqueting House on London's Trafalgar Square. (Yes, they give awards for everything these days.) Marc Jacobs won for International Luxury brand, and Formula One prodigy Lewis Hamilton scored for Sporting Excellence, but the real buzz was for Medal of Excellence honoree Daniel Craig. (He was joining the company of past winners like Ian McKellen, Gordon Ramsay, and J.K. Rowling.) The audience gasped when—despite having his name written in boldface on the invitation—it was announced Mr. Bond hadn't bothered to show up. Still, you gotta hand it to the guy: Even in absentia, he stole the show. (Maybe he was too busy celebrating another honor: Being named one of GQ's Men of the Year.)

He gets more honours then he has time to catch up with. :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:Even in absentia, he stole the show.
He certainly does! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And he knows how to adhere attention:

Throwing those f****** sexy pics into the public just a few days before starting this promo-tour, well done Mr. Craig, well done.
The women all over the world are drooling over the least micro news about you.......
:twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Even in absentia, he stole the show.
He certainly does! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And he knows how to adhere attention:

Throwing those f****** sexy pics into the public just a few days before starting this promo-tour, well done Mr. Craig, well done.
The women all over the world are drooling over the least micro news about you.......
:twisted:
Yes, I finally have the feeling, that he only looks innocent sometimes...
Dan the marketing Man :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Germangirl wrote:Yes, I finally have the feeling, that he only looks innocent sometimes... Dan the marketing Man :lol:
New Line have hired a busload of PR people to figure out how they can make the movie worth all the money that put into it... I asked about the tickets for the Dec 5 screenings today and the clerk remarked on it being the year's biggest production :shock: And they obviously started work early - the interviews were made during the summer!

Grip
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Germangirl wrote:Yes, I finally have the feeling, that he only looks innocent sometimes. :lol:
I never had the impression of innocense. :twisted:
Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Yes, I finally have the feeling, that he only looks innocent sometimes. :lol:
I never had the impression of innocense. :twisted:
Yes, he might have a twisted mind, after all.
Corner Daniel!!! - not the naughty one - but corner all the same. :evil:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Dunda wrote:Daniel and Nicole in German Magazine Park Avenue

http://www.parkavenue.de/

looks similar to the article of the W-Magazine of last February :wink:

And the online version shows that:

No Comment – The “Only a Film Couple” Daniel Craig and Nicole Kidman

Until now, the only thing between Nicole Kidman and the smart Bond actor has been their “artistic collaboration”, say the agents of both stars. It seems that the beautiful Australian and the rather direct Brit Daniel Craig are acting together in the sci-fi film Invasion and a fantasy movie. And pretty intensively in The Golden Compass, too, where one farewell scene at a fictitious North Pole really sets a somewhat icy landscape sizzling. The two stars otherwise appear to be quite impressed with each other, too. Daniel Craig says of Nicole Kidman: “She turns me on. Not in a sordid, horrible way–well, come to think of it.” The latter might prove difficult, reading between the lines. The married Australian describes her fellow actor as “genuine”, an assertion he ignores at their joint interview by putting his fingers in his ears. “The thing about Daniel is that he absolutely genuine. He always says what he thinks, straight out – that’s something I value highly. And he also has a great sense of humour.” Yet the photos taken during the interview speak quite another language. Jenny Cooney Carrillo tells why some of the pictures will not be revealed to the public in the cover story of the latest edition of PARK AVENUE.

source: http://www.parkavenue.de/div/service/cu ... /2113.html

I've finally bought this magazine and the article is meaningless, though the pics are great. And it's nice to have them on high-closs-paper :wink: :wink:
But the article is only a short summery on the W-article, and some speculative questions about the relationship between Daniel and Nicole.

The only interesting thing is, that according to the article, one of the pic from the W-magazine is not allowed to be printed any more. It's the pic where Daniel is laying od Nicole. Reportedly Nicole has withdrawn it from circulation :? :?
Wonder whether this is true!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
I've finally bought this magazine and the article is meaningless, though the pics are great. And it's nice to have them on high-closs-paper :wink: :wink:
But the article is only a short summery on the W-article, and some speculative questions about the relationship between Daniel and Nicole.

The only interesting thing is, that according to the article, one of the pic from the W-magazine is not allowed to be printed any more. It's the pic where Daniel is laying od Nicole. Reportedly Nicole has withdrawn it from circulation :? :?
Wonder whether this is true!
They actually make a big wohoo of it in our local railroad station with showcasing big mag covers and all. Quite a sight. Saw myself already walking in there and asking if and when you can get those posters. Guess I need a crash course in " How to overcome stupid and very destructive shyness?"

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:Saw myself already walking in there and asking if and when you can get those posters. Guess I need a crash course in " How to overcome stupid and very destructive shyness?"
Go on and say "It's for Dunda, I'll give it to her when we are going to watch The Golden Compass in 16 days"

Only 16 days, yippiayeah! :D

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Saw myself already walking in there and asking if and when you can get those posters. Guess I need a crash course in " How to overcome stupid and very destructive shyness?"
Go on and say "It's for Dunda, I'll give it to her when we are going to watch The Golden Compass in 16 days"

You know what, I seriously thought of you and Anglo. OK, I´ll make it a mantra.
Its for Dunda! Its for Dunda! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo!
I mean, it worked for sharmaine (Satsuki wise) :wink:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:

You know what, I seriously thought of you and Anglo. OK, I´ll make it a mantra.
Its for Dunda! Its for Dunda! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo!
I mean, it worked for sharmaine (Satsuki wise) :wink:
LOL! Thanks for that! I'm a component part of a mantra. Hopefully it works :lol:

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Daniel_Craig wrote:Next Week I´ll buy the american GQ.
Good man. Image
But Stardust ?? Sorry, but an Issue will cost 11 - 12 Euros. :?
That's how much I paid for my British GQ. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices... :wink:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Germangirl wrote: Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo!
LOL GG! Wait, I'll send you some vibes --- *You are strong and fearless! You are strong and fearless! You are strong and fearless! You are.......* :mrgreen:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Anglophile wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo! Its for Dunda and Anglo!
LOL GG! Wait, I'll send you some vibes --- *You are strong and fearless! You are strong and fearless! You are strong and fearless! You are.......* :mrgreen:
All of a sudden, I feel strong and fearless :shock: :shock: