News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Pandora

Post by Pandora »

Loofah wrote:I think anything with a pulse would be inclined to bat their eyelashes at him. :lol:

I agree he's gotten a lot more polished at interviews; perhaps practice makes perfect? :)
The pulse comment is funny and true. :lol: I agree he comes off more polished...more relaxed with the attention it seems to me.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Sometimes films can be in development for years getting the script , money and director and stars together. Sometime stars back out by the time it is closer to being made like Travolta in Dallas . I heard that Spielberg wanted Harrison or to play Schindler .

I was wondering , do they bleep cursing in other countries on basic channels ?

Those girls did seem to be impressed with DC . Lara said" around him she was a puddle" Jan Carl has been doing this show on and off for years seemed more flirty than usual ..

At the end of the Insider they asked you to vote for the person you would like to see do the theme song . Winehouse , Kanye or Beonce . It was for texting i don't know if it is on the web site .
sigl

Post by sigl »

Bummer!!! I didn't see him on either of those shows!! I was travelling....as I've been doing for most of Feb. and missed it. Damn, damn. I could use a live shot of Daniel about now.

If anyone knows where I might be able to view these, please, please let me know....
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
Lu

Post by Lu »

Sigl, I pulled this link off another thread in case you didn't see it--the ET interviews all cobbled together on youtube. Very nice to watch! :D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7MGSntAiBPk
My books!

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Thanks Lu.
Great interview :D
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Anglophile wrote:That was his 39th birthday... :|
Dunno - last years party was mostly on the beach at the Bahamas.. :roll:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sigl

Post by sigl »

Thanks to all the people who helped me find those interviews! I've been traveling for almost the entire month of Feb and haven't had a chance to catch up with the forum.

Believe me, the help is greatly appreciated!! :D :D :D I've watched both of the interviews several times today!
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
Danielynn

Post by Danielynn »

Lu wrote:Sigl, I pulled this link off another thread in case you didn't see it--the ET interviews all cobbled together on youtube. Very nice to watch! :D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7MGSntAiBPk
I can't thank you enough of this.
Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
But I've become what I can't be, oh
Stop and stare
You start to wonder why you're 'here' not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
Oh, can u see what I see
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thu 28 February 2008 - Top ten Daniels
Posted in Net — Daniel @ 7:52pm
The top ten Daniels, according to Google Australia (which shows pages from worldwide, but skews slightly in favour of Aussies):
1. The biblical Daniel.
2. The accompanying Book of Daniel.
3. Daniel Boulud’s Restaurant Daniel in New York City.
4. The Daniel Morcombe Foundation, working for protection of children from abduction.
5. Daniel Measurement and Control of gasses and liquids.
6. Craig. Daniel Craig.
7. Harry Potter’s Daniel Ratcliffe
8. waferbaby.com … whatever that is — it’s being rebuilt. Someone’s blog, apparently.
9. Daniel Boud, who appears to be a photographer. Or if he isn’t, he should be — the pics on
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

montana

Post by montana »

just read (in spanish) that they had to take dan to hospital because he felt in one of action scenes and they feared he had hurt some of his ribs...but fortunatelly nothing had happened and his fine, that's what they say...

http://www.midiario.com/midiario/index. ... arios/7043
Dozo

Post by Dozo »

montana wrote:just read (in spanish) that they had to take dan to hospital because he felt in one of action scenes and they feared he had hurt some of his ribs...but fortunatelly nothing had happened and his fine, that's what they say...

Image My heart just stopped beating ... :shock:
~ It's like a breeze blowing deep beneath my skin ~
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Dozo wrote:
montana wrote:just read (in spanish) that they had to take dan to hospital because he felt in one of action scenes and they feared he had hurt some of his ribs...but fortunatelly nothing had happened and his fine, that's what they say...

Image My heart just stopped beating ... :shock:

Gosh, mine too when I read "they had to take dan to hospital".......

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Almost gone into cardiac arrest - but seriously - that line stopped my heart for a moment, too.
Montana, maybe you should give it a title, that says ALL IS GOOD AFTER ALL! :lol:

But if he has hurt his rips it will be very painful for days to come. I hope they can avoid action scenes for a while.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

SPOILER

A Bond with Chino
David Allen, Columnist
Article Created: 02/28/2008 07:46:26 PM PST

JAMES BOND'S producers knew just where to find a worthy adversary: Chino.
Following a tip from the Bond news site MI6 (www.mi6.co.uk) passed along to me by reader Joe Lyons, I ventured to the Chino Airport on Tuesday.
Mission: Find Hinton. Steve Hinton.
Hinton, located on the tarmac outside the Planes of Fame Museum, told me he did indeed fly a jet for "Quantum of Solace," the next Bond adventure.
He spent three weeks in Mexico, returning Feb. 15, for the film shoot in which he flew a Marchetti, an Italian military trainer jet, outfitted with machine guns.
"I'm the typical bad guy, trying to shoot down James Bond, who's flying in another airplane," Hinton said with a smile.
The small jet was nearby, its coating of black wax being washed off as we spoke before its return to its owner
. http://debrief.commanderbond.net/index. ... opic=45511

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Germangirl wrote:Almost gone into cardiac arrest - but seriously - that line stopped my heart for a moment, too.
Montana, maybe you should give it a title, that says ALL IS GOOD AFTER ALL! :lol:

But if he has hurt his rips it will be very painful for days to come. I hope they can avoid action scenes for a while.
Thank God Dan is well now , phew !