News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

She has a taste for the bizzare, like her dad :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Aww good for her! :D
bubita

Post by bubita »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Argh, it always angers me to read of others do the Sequenz :evil:

But thanks my bubita :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Bit crap that they're going with a new cast but I do love Claire Foy as an actress. She's fantastic in The Crown.

There's a potential she's far too pretty to play Lisbeth though, IMHO.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Interesting, Claire Foy is indeed an amazing actress. Once they shave her eye brows off, I'm sure she'll pull it off.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:Argh, it always angers me to read of others do the Sequenz :evil:

But thanks my bubita :D
No need to be angry.
It's not the sequel to the The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

It's a film about a book written by somebody else. How did the book do anyway? All people I have talked with haven't read this one, because the Milenium trilogy was finished after the third book.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I know that, but its the same characters.

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

‘Becoming Bond’ Director Sees George Lazenby and Daniel Craig as Kindred Spirits
https://variety.com/2017/film/vpage/jam ... 202441477/

Curiously enough, Lazenby isn’t the first James Bond actor that Greenbaum has directed. That honor belongs to the series’ current star Daniel Craig.

“I’ve been very fortunate to work with Daniel Craig twice,” says Greenbaum. “He was in my first commercial about a year or two ago. And then this year I directed with him in a charity commercial sponsored by Omaze and Aston Martin.”

While shooting the most recent commercial, Greenbaum couldn’t resist mentioning “Becoming Bond” to Daniel Craig. “Between takes I saddled up to him and said, ‘By the way, I’m working on this other film about George Lazenby.’ And to my shock, he already knew about the film!”

It seems that a gaffer on Craig’s new Showtime series “Purity” had also worked on “Becoming Bond” and shared some info about the documentary with him.

“When I got over my surprise, I asked Daniel if he’d ever met George before. And he said, ‘I’ve never met him, but I like him.’ And that didn’t surprise me at all, having been around Daniel.”

Greenbaum sees a hint of similarity between the two Bond stars.

“It’s especially clear when you consider Daniel’s recent quotes about playing Bond again. It doesn’t surprise me that he finds a kindred spirit in George Lazenby, a guy who walked away from it all, even though the whole world thought he was crazy. I think Daniel probably identifies with that a little bit.”
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

I can't help but feel this is a whole load of nothing and being read into far too much by the press and film associates lol. I think he likes Lazenby more for his "don't give a shit" attitude and tenacity than anything else but even then I'm contextualising a conversation I wasn't even present for. :roll:

The only person that knows what is going on is Daniel and I'm of the firm belief if he was going to walk away he'd have long said it by now. He had his stage to do so in October.
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

https://moviepilot.com/p/flash-movie-re ... st/4281033

With Flash getting his own standalone film, it has been rumored that Barry Allen's nemesis, Reverse-Flash, will make an appearance as the villain. Warner Bros. has not confirmed if Reverse-Flash will appear in the #DCEU, but that hasn't stopped fans from speculating about which actor could play Eobard Thawne. There are many actors who have been rumored for the part, but the most popular are Matthew McConaughey and Daniel Craig.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I have no idea, what they are talking about, but Its good he is wanted

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Omg. If Matthew McWhatshisname is Bond, I'll be saving money on movie tickets and popcorn. He's one of my least favorite actors ever.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

But this is not about Bond :wink:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:But this is not about Bond :wink:
Oops! Sorry! And I couldn't believe they take a guy with an accent like his...