News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

cheers dunda thanks :D
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Do you know a Sadie on DTD? Watching "Would I lie to you' there was a Sadie who attended a party which was Janet Street Porter's birthday, where DC was in attendance. Sadie, although a guest, pretended to be a waitress so she could collect DC's plate. Which she then licked clean.

ugghhhhhhh!!!! gross!
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

cheryl1700 wrote:Do you know a Sadie on DTD? Watching "Would I lie to you' there was a Sadie who attended a party which was Janet Street Porter's birthday, where DC was in attendance. Sadie, although a guest, pretended to be a waitress so she could collect DC's plate. Which she then licked clean.

ugghhhhhhh!!!! gross!
Thats disgusting!!!!! I thought I was bad with wanting to sniff his aftershave :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hm - this is bringing it a bit too far :lol: Bugt each to their own.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Since posting the article Deadline have changed the wording from "set to star in" to "is in talks to star".

Seems like an odd choice of film, but if he does sign on, I'll still give it a watch.
danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

" secretly in love with him " Lol

Well hell, who wouldn't be.

Agreed. Sounds odd but I'd give it a go.
CRAIGING FOR 12 LONG YEARS NOW

Daniel isn't social via Jamie Lee Curtis so I'm social for him.
Holler at the North-side Chester Wild boy. https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/

YOUNG BLONDE BOND & THE DOUBLE O MOB TILL I DIE
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Fells like them old Earthquake and Airport films, which I liked. :lol:

showbiz-news article.

Currently 74% think Craig should come back. 12 % want Hiddle. 6% want Elba and 6% want a woman (including myself). 3% want Turner.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Red-Snow wrote:
Since posting the article Deadline have changed the wording from "set to star in" to "is in talks to star".

Seems like an odd choice of film, but if he does sign on, I'll still give it a watch.
I think, its another caser of choosing a director, he finds interesting. And HB can be very good given the right material.

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Interestingly, this isn't the only movie being made about the LA Riots. John Ridley also has one in development.

Hopefully, this doesn't turn out to be another 'Infamous' / 'Capote' scenario.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I certainly would have him rather in a John R. film, but as usual, he takes the risky road.

bubita

Post by bubita »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

This >>> "The Night Manager himself, Tom, left, has done more to destroy his chances in a snap at becoming the next James Bond. Daniel Craig would rather shoot himself with his own Beretta than be seen like this." :clapclap:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, this boy is doing Fine to make Daniels wrist comment Look like nothing to complain. I am rather grateful :lol:

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Odd one... Daniel has beautiful hands! :twisted:
It's a bit of 'what gossip we know already' but anything is better than nothing is this dryest of dry spells...
:sigh:

http://www.inquisitr.com/3304793/daniel ... n-spectre/