News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

TripAces

Post by TripAces »

Where are they getting the idea that Craig will indeed star in The Girl Who Played with Fire? As much as Rooney Mara wants to make the film, nobody else seems to.
"Trip aces...Aces win."
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Pure eye candy...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

Interesting. Thanks for posting. I never liked those pants. They flare out like bell bottoms and didn't seem to fit his bum too well.
Wag More, Bark Less

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I'm of a different opinion NC... it's a really great look for Daniel and those chino's moulded his ass perfectly... PFA! :twisted: :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Northcoast wrote:
Interesting. Thanks for posting. I never liked those pants. They flare out like bell bottoms and didn't seem to fit his bum too well.
Agreed, they seemed too loose for him. Not really a good fit. But the imagination about what's underneath made up for it somehow. :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

TripAces

Post by TripAces »

I have this outfit, worn with an orangish-tan Frye loafer. :-)
"Trip aces...Aces win."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Very cool :thumbup:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

True, he shows them...

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

This intrigues me. I want to know what it smells like. Daniel has never endorsed a scent before has he? I bet he has been asked but has politely refused. :roll: :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The circles have been done by him for some charity. Don't remember which one though.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

This one's for you GG.....Do you remember some time ago we were trying to
recall what Daniel's favourite cake/biscuit was?
well I've just stumbled accross the article from QoS days..

Bakewell slice for Bond

BY DAY he is the hard man of counter-intelligence but when filming wraps on the Bond set Daniel Craig likes nothing more than... a Mrs Crimble’s Bakewell Slice and cup of tea.

Our mole reveals: “A box of Mrs Crimble’s assorted cakes arrived and all the cast and crew tucked in but Daniel likes the Bakewells best.” Gemma Arterton (above with Craig), who plays Agent Fields in the new Bond movie Quantum Of Solace, “sticks to jammy dodgers”, Olga Kurylenko is a rich tea fan while “M”, Dame Judi Dench, “always goes for the Bourbons”.

Let’s hope Daniel manages to keep his swimsuit figure intact.

http://www.express.co.uk/dayandnight/34 ... e-for-Bond

Last edited by Sylvia's girl on Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:lol: Thanks for remembering that. :D