News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am sure, he takes it VERY easy. You know, how he is - You don't like my face? Then go get yourself another boy. :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

http://derstandard.at/2000001669505/War ... -Spuren-ab

An article about a special kind of furniture. The wood has been painted with a special thermo paint, so the cup of tea or the PFA leaves a mark.
Daniel was in a restaurant in Bregenz and the owner marked the seat he took and this place is sought after especially by female guests. :lol:

here's the text of the article tranlated via google

Be hot: thermal furniture forms from traces

Very special traces the furniture by British designer Jay Watson

In Bregenz, there is an Asian restaurant in the 007 actor Daniel Craig during a break in filming the Bond movie "Quantum of Solace" a meal took. The landlord was on the ball and marked the seat of James Bond, which to date has resulted that this place is sought after especially by female guests.

A very special way to highlight this kind tracks, the British designer Jay Watson invented with his amazing furniture "Linger a Little longer 'a formal jauntily reduced ensemble of furniture consisting of table and bench, both in solid chestnut wood, suitable for six to eight people. So far, so good. Did we. But that's not enough. Watson brushed his furniture with a thermo

That is, a point of the cabinet by means of a cup of coffee, an ashtray, a bottoms or other parts of the body is heated to over 27 degrees Celsius, this leaves depending on the temperature different tracks, one could also say lukewarm fire sign in the form of handprints, cup of subpages or temporary forearm punches. Depending on the temperature, the brightness of the image changes. Interpret this is manifold.

The design idea is to scare visitors and ask them about their household insurance, it is a means of communication between object and user, theoretically forensic technically usable, maybe a piece of art or just a Hetz in the world of furniture.

Who the panel-bank variation is too pretentious, it brings it to a length of two meters, can purchase the furniture fun in a Side-table version. Moreover, the designer made to accommodate special requests. (Maik, derStandard.at 05/06/2014)

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

:shock: :shock: I have no words
Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

I would be surprised if Daniel had work done. You know, I know him so very well. :roll: But I'm thinking that if it ever got out that he's visiting plastic surgeons for "work" I think his reputation would take a hit. I know creases show differently depending on your stress level and whether a person is tired. I have a vertical scar through my eyebrow and it is only noticeable when I'm especially tired. Other times you wouldn't even know about it. I'm old school, I guess. I hope he hasn't had anything done and doesn't in the future.

Off topic: I just noticed the woman's face in the top right of the picture in my siggy. Looks kind of like Rachel but I don't know. But you can tell she's looking Daniel's way. I love that pic of Daniel. He looks so sweet. :)
Wag More, Bark Less

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Every actor or actress has some sort of corrective work done. As little as fillers, microderm abrasion, laser work is awesome, I have it every year. it stimulates collagen, tightens everything up and is the easiest way to look fresh, rested and everyone should have facials and light peals. It's a fact of life.
Also using good products. That's my speech for the day!!!
Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

tbossmc2000 wrote:Every actor or actress has some sort of corrective work done. As little as fillers, microderm abrasion, laser work is awesome, I have it every year. it stimulates collagen, tightens everything up and is the easiest way to look fresh, rested and everyone should have facials and light peals. It's a fact of life.
I've had microdermabrasion and peels but I wouldn't call that "work". I'm thinking of fillers and lifts and such. I just hope Daniel doesn't resort to those. Just want him to age naturally. Ok, he can dye his hair if it gets too grey. :wink:
Wag More, Bark Less

josie

Post by josie »

This is in German under Google News
I do not think Daniel is only because the producers will have surgery require it.

http://www.fan-lexikon.de/film-tv/news/ ... 70762.html
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Josie, this is a total bullshit article :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Northcoast wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:Every actor or actress has some sort of corrective work done. As little as fillers, microderm abrasion, laser work is awesome, I have it every year. it stimulates collagen, tightens everything up and is the easiest way to look fresh, rested and everyone should have facials and light peals. It's a fact of life.
I've had microdermabrasion and peels but I wouldn't call that "work". I'm thinking of fillers and lifts and such. I just hope Daniel doesn't resort to those. Just want him to age naturally. Ok, he can dye his hair if it gets too grey. :wink:
OK, preventive maintenance is probably a better term. Glad your OK with him dying his hair. His has had that done all the time for movies.. :rotfl:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

His beard being grey as it is for a long time now, its pretty sure, his hair is greying, too and he dyes it.

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:His beard being grey as it is for a long time now, its pretty sure, his hair is greying, too and he dyes it.
so true.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Even though, it cannot be that bad, because when its really short, you don't see all that much grey.

Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Northcoast wrote:
OK, preventive maintenance is probably a better term. Glad your OK with him dying his hair. His has had that done all the time for movies.. :rotfl:
I wonder if Daniel will ever go really dark ever again like his role in Sylvia. I think he looks hot with the dark hair. But now that he's a "star" he might get some flak for going brunette. I sometimes wonder if they darkened his hair for CR. It seems darker in the scene in M's apartment. I love this interview where Jonathon Ross teases Daniel about being an albino. LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhn4CtYDobo
Wag More, Bark Less

TripAces

Post by TripAces »

I'm not sure about filler, either. For magazine covers and photo shoots, they'll digitally enhance his features. They can now do this is films, too...see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
"Trip aces...Aces win."
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I think that Daniels hair is more "salt & pepper" these days than blonde blonde... his hair hasn't been that blonde for years... :wink: