News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote:He looks lush. Looks like R,R & R has done him a lot of good!
His hair is pretty long :shock: It looks a lot longer than the Betrayal workshop pics that we got a week or so back?
If they had a 3-week workshop for Betrayal, it was obviously back when they were papped coming and going together with him carrying the satchel/messenger bag/briefcase. I think those recent pics were just released from back then.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
caramel wrote:He looks lush. Looks like R,R & R has done him a lot of good!
His hair is pretty long :shock: It looks a lot longer than the Betrayal workshop pics that we got a week or so back?
If they had a 3-week workshop for Betrayal, it was obviously back when they were papped coming and going together with him carrying the satchel/messenger bag/briefcase. I think those recent pics were just released from back then.
Agree, it makes perfect sence.
His hair is a little like ASR. I would like to see it a little messed up.
He looks fantastic, and to fly all that way to see a game. To have so much money you can hop on a plane and fly across the world for a sports event.
Loyal fan. :sigh:
Where is Mrs. B.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yu0p, we have to ring the bell for the Mrs.

Thanks for all the pics I will open an extra tread for it, so they won't get lost. Might be, we have to drool over them for quite a while :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Germangirl wrote:Yu0p, we have to ring the bell for the Mrs.

Thanks for all the pics I will open an extra tread for it, so they won't get lost. Might be, we have to drool over them for quite a while :wink:
They are nice enough to drool over for weeks :wink: More new photos in the near future would of course still be more than welcome :)

On a side note, I think I should date a rugby player...quite a few pretty tall guys there :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hannah wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Yu0p, we have to ring the bell for the Mrs.

They are nice enough to drool over for weeks :wink: More new photos in the near future would of course still be more than welcome :)

On a side note, I think I should date a rugby player...quite a few pretty tall guys there :wink:
For sure. Your cup of tea. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I agree. If there are any single rugby players out there, would you mind saving one for me? A guy who plays rugby is ALL MAN! :twisted: :wink:

Here is my favourite. Need you ask why? Because it's a close up of him looking SO cute!! :D

Last edited by SmittenDramaKitten on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Germangirl wrote:
Hannah wrote:
For sure. Your cup of tea. :D
Thinking about it...I actually do know a rugby player, tall, pretty good looking (i.e. all girls would turn their heads when he enters a room :wink: ), got brains, single...sounds pretty much perfect, right? Anyone interested? NBG? :wink:
SmittenDramaKitten

Yes Please! :wink: He sounds too good to be true... sounds like Daniel. I am guessing he is German though which might make a get together for me a bit implausible. Imagine the bus fare!!!! :lol:
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

NextBondGirl wrote:Yes Please! :wink: He sounds too good to be true... sounds like Daniel. I am guessing he is German though which might make a get together for me a bit implausible. Imagine the bus fare!!!! :lol:
He's not the nicest guy around, I forgot to mention that :wink: Yeah, he's German, 27, I think, but often behaves like he was 16 :wink:
SmittenDramaKitten

Why do good looking guys act like that???!!!! I think Daniel must be the exception to the rule. (Isn't he always? :roll: :wink: ) I went out with a very good looking guy once. He was a painter & decorator and he was working in a café renovation near my office at the time. We went on ONE date and that was enough for me. He was a JERK!!! :roll:
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Love the pics from the rugby - he looks fab in them :D :twisted:
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

DC on television CBS "60 Minutes" tonight Sunday July 7. Anderson Cooper interviewing Michael Wilson, Barbara Broccoli, DC about James Bond movies.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cornell01 wrote:DC on television CBS "60 Minutes" tonight Sunday July 7. Anderson Cooper interviewing Michael Wilson, Barbara Broccoli, DC about James Bond movies.
Is that new?

cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

You're right, GG. Re-air of May 26 episode.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, but even that would be new, if its from this year. :wink: