News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:from Playboy.com, looks like the October edition. I'll go check.

http://www.playboy.com/magazine/2008/ne ... tober.html
Well, I can say I'm pretty annoyed at the moment. In the US, skin mags are sold in sealed wrappers, so children can't view them. Well, the October issue released in the US does not include the DC interview as advertised.

Anyone want a Playboy for the man in their life? :roll:
Crazy!
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Dunda wrote:Girls what's your problem with buying Playboy? :twisted: :twisted:

GG, the german or the US playboy??
Since I live in a small town and know everyone, and I work with children, I am having my 19 year old son buy it for me. I don't need a parent telling my boss they saw me buying PB!
DanFan2

Post by DanFan2 »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:from Playboy.com, looks like the October edition. I'll go check.
CommanderBond.net says that Daniel's interview will be featured in the November issue of Playboy.

~Wendy
Co-Administrator, The Daniel Craig Forum
Co-Owner, Dedicated to Daniel Fansite
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Lu

Post by Lu »

DanFan2 wrote:
CommanderBond.net says that Daniel's interview will be featured in the November issue of Playboy.

~Wendy
that is true fandom...when a middle aged soccer mom is hitting the magazine rack with her baby in a stroller, picking up a copy of Playboy :oops: :oops: :oops:

The cashier better be a woman because I could never face a man. :oops: 8)
My books!

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

to all german fellows:

Has smoebody already bought the TV magazine "TV digital"??? The cover says "exclusive set pics from Qos".
I haven't expected something really new, but OMG girls (and boys) I was wrong.
There are 3 pics of Daniel which I haven't seen before and he looks fucking hot. I leafed throug the mag while waiting at the cash desk and I had to buck up so that no sigh escaped my lips... :twisted: :twisted:

If someone has bought it, please scan and post in the mag-scan thread....I can do it on Monday at work at the earliest.....

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

that is true fandom...when a middle aged soccer mom is hitting the magazine rack with her baby in a stroller, picking up a copy of Playboy

The cashier better be a woman because I could never face a man.
It would not bother me - I used to buy Playboys to obtain the photos because I couldn't afford to attend a nude drawing class. It was helpful during those times, and besides....I like to keep them guessing. :twisted:

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Lu , I thought you were writing about Sarah Palin picking up a playboy ...LOL .
Lu

Post by Lu »

laredo wrote:Lu , I thought you were writing about Sarah Palin picking up a playboy ...LOL .
LOLOLLLLLLLL!

No but me and Sarah are a lot alike, only I don't like hunting, and I am not running for VP. 8) :lol:
My books!

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

and you cann't see Russia from your house! :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

She is never going to live that down but my newspaper said there are some places in Alaska you Can see Russia from .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:
laredo wrote:Lu , I thought you were writing about Sarah Palin picking up a playboy ...LOL .
LOLOLLLLLLLL!

No but me and Sarah are a lot alike, only I don't like hunting, and I am not running for VP. 8) :lol:
Maybe you should - you seem to be a multi task women. I can´t imagine how you are able to do what you do with four little children around. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

laredo wrote:She is never going to live that down but my newspaper said there are some places in Alaska you Can see Russia from .
No offense to anybody, but I can see the moon and the ocean from my front door and I'm no expert on it. :lol: :lol:
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

No one said she was an expert on it , just that was the extent of her foriegn policy I think .
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Good, I'm no expert either and that's the extend of my knowledge of the moon.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Like most others here, I am keeping my eyes peeled for Playboy. Gosh darn it, Daniel, why can't you do an extensive interview for a magazine that EVERYONE can buy!!!! :roll:

I went on the hunt on Friday evening. My local Borders had a few possible contenders, shrink wrapped of course. In my haste, I picked up one magazine and took it to the counter asking the assistant if I could unwrap it as there was 'an interview I wanted'. He was quite happy for me to do this. Only when I opened it did I realise it was the Lingerie Edition!!!! :oops: :roll: Good grief, the things us girls will do to get hold of Daniel!!!! :twisted: