TV Alerts!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Oooooo goodie!!!!!!!!! I actually dreamed about this the night before I heard this great news. I'll make sure I'm in to watch and tape!!! 8) :D

I hope Jonathan Ross is nicer to Danny this time round. At the BAFTA's, Ross presented and one of his first comments was about DC in his trunks in C/R. The camera hoved in on Danny's face and he did NOT look impressed!!! They had been quite 'pal-y' before that. I can imagine DC having words with JR after the show!!! :lol:
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

GREAT NEWS! I am assuming that our UK sistas will post the details and/or video for your Canadian sistas across the pond? Please!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sharmaine wrote:GREAT NEWS! I am assuming that our UK sistas will post the details and/or video for your Canadian sistas across the pond? Please!
...and your German sistas Image
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Deb

Post by Deb »

I'd say it will be on youtube the next day anyway so we're safe enough.

We can watch it over and over and over and over again......and then we can watch it again..... :D
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

ALL OF US SISTAS.....SORRY FOR THE FAUX PAS.
THE WONDERFUL INTERNATIONAL WORLD OF DC....OF COURSE! :oops: :D
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

THE UNITED COLOURS OF DANIEL CRAIG.

StarryDannyFan xx
tigerheart

Post by tigerheart »

StarryDannyFan wrote:THE UNITED COLOURS OF DANIEL CRAIG.

StarryDannyFan xx
Indeed! The video will be set for that one!

Maz
Dreaming as always...

Do you want the truth...or something beautiful?
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Question for anyone in the UK. What's the time difference with NYC, 5 hours? Paris, I know is 6.
Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:Question for anyone in the UK. What's the time difference with NYC, 5 hours? Paris, I know is 6.

Click on the map http://www.weltzeit.de/ :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Lynda

Post by Lynda »

Jonathan Ross always "slags off" his male guests. He will probably say something to Daniel. It is just his way!!! Equally, Jonathan always flirts with his female guests.
"He's blond ... he's Bond ... he's actually quite good!"
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Dunda wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:Question for anyone in the UK. What's the time difference with NYC, 5 hours? Paris, I know is 6.

Click on the map http://www.weltzeit.de/ :wink:
Excellent. Many thanks for confirming.
Crazy!
Lynda

Post by Lynda »

The other guests on with Daniel (and they all have to sit together in the green room) is Russell Brand (who I love too and is very funny) and the band Hard-Fi. There is someone else on too but I can't remember who it was.
"He's blond ... he's Bond ... he's actually quite good!"
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The Golden Compass' Press Tour
The UK/USA press tour for The Golden Compass (during which the press interviews the film's actors) has been tentatively set for Nov. 23 - 25 in London, Nov. 29 in Los Angeles, and Dec. 2 in New York. Hopefully, Daniel will appear at most, if not all, of those junkets.

Elaine, who is going to interview him in NY?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Germangirl wrote:The Golden Compass' Press Tour
The UK/USA press tour for The Golden Compass (during which the press interviews the film's actors) has been tentatively set for Nov. 23 - 25 in London, Nov. 29 in Los Angeles, and Dec. 2 in New York. Hopefully, Daniel will appear at most, if not all, of those junkets.

Elaine, who is going to interview him in NY?
The moment I know anything, I'll be sure to share!
Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daniel on Entertainment Tonight
This week is "The Golden Compass Week" on the U.S. syndicated TV show Entertainment Tonight. ET just announced that it will go behind-the-scenes with Daniel tomorrow (Tuesday, Nov. 20). Check your local listings for air times.

You lucky US girls - a GC WEEK!!! :D