TV Alerts!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Aragorn wrote:Several edits were also noticed by fans.
Well, I was one of the several million people who did watch it on Saturday night and can't say what was edited :?
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

I hate if they do such things :evil:. Hopefully they won't do when it's on German TV :evil:.
catherinep

Post by catherinep »

Miss-Meow wrote:
Well, I was one of the several million people who did watch it on Saturday night and can't say what was edited :?
Nor me - I only noticed that they cut out two quotes!
Vesper Lynd 007

catherinep wrote:
Miss-Meow wrote:
Nor me - I only noticed that they cut out two quotes!
Badly enough :evil:!
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Daniel and Hugh will be on Good morning America tomorrow morning :D
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
Vesper Lynd 007

Cicero wrote:Daniel and Hugh will be on Good morning America tomorrow morning :D
That's cool :D. Hopefully some's able to find some pics!
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

I hope so too or maybe it's possible to catch it on youtube :D
icelemt38

Post by icelemt38 »

GMA is usually really really fast about getting their interviews online. Like within hours they upload the thing.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Daft as it may sound, I also watched CR on UK TV on Saturday night. I watched it up until the news which caused a break of 20 minutes about three quarters of the way through... WHY do they have to do that??? :shock: :evil: I didn't notice any edits up to where I watched. I would be interested to know from someone if they edited the torture scene at all!! :wink: Aside from edits and adverts, the only other thing I noticed was that the picture seemed to be the tiniest bit clearer as I watched it on digital - it was even slightly better than my dvd!!!

Personally X Factor & Strictly Come Dancing bore the pants off me. :roll: The former is getting old and the latter is a dance style which does not speak to me all that much... :)
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

icelemt38 wrote:GMA is usually really really fast about getting their interviews online. Like within hours they upload the thing.
Allright, I'll keep an eye out for it :D
Penelope

Post by Penelope »

It sounds like the GMA appearance and also Hugh's appearance on The View have been cancelled. Perhaps they're busy with some final tweaks before they let the press see it over the next few days.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I thought most of the tickets were sold . I didn't think they were really pushing the play . I woke up at 8 thinking they would be in the 2nd hour and thought I missed them .
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

The news shows cancel segments when there is "more important" news. I think the UN meeting and the bombing threat supersede our seeing DC. :(
Lilia

Good Morning America

Post by Lilia »

I had the second hour of GMA (on mute of course, I don't like to watch those morning shows anyway) and I can confirm Hugh and Daniel did NOT appear. Who knows, maybe tomorrow. What a waste. :cry:

I did notice that according The View's website, Hugh Jackman will be a guest on FRIDAY. No mention of Daniel. I'll watch anyway since he'll talk about the play...
"That's because you know what I can do with my little finger."
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

They pretape fridays anyway .