TV Alerts!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Linda

Post by Linda »

That was a great interview. Thanks for posting it. I could listen to Daniel speak all day, couldn't you?
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

The Rove interview was fabulous! Is that an Australian show? DC looks a bit fuller in the face and so relaxed, answering all of those silly questions :D Who would you go gay for? :shock:
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

The syndicated TV show The Insider will go behind-the-scenes of Daniel's upcoming movie Defiance. The segment will air on the Tuesday, December 2 edition of The Insider. Check your local listings for the time.
This show is being preempted in NYC due to a useless Christmas special. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could record and post it. Thanks!
Crazy!
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
The syndicated TV show The Insider will go behind-the-scenes of Daniel's upcoming movie Defiance. The segment will air on the Tuesday, December 2 edition of The Insider. Check your local listings for the time.
This show is being preempted in NYC due to a useless Christmas special. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could record and post it. Thanks!
I checked my local listing and it says this episode aired yesterday. :cry:
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I hope not because it was the one time I wasn't flipping back and forth between it and Extra . sometmes they do online stuff on their website .
advicky

Post by advicky »

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

I hope that's right. Here's what my local lists:
The Insider (HD, New) Scheduled: "Diff'rent Strokes" star Gary Coleman's legal troubles; Michelle Obama's money-saving fashion style.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

It had some clips and DC and Liev talking about the movie on set . Heard his accent not bad .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I keep looking, but find nothing, although we know, its there :roll: Britney is all over the place :evil: :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

It was only 2 minutes . mostly clip just a bit talk .I taped it on vhs but that wont help you ...sorry .
DanFan2

Post by DanFan2 »

laredo wrote:It was only 2 minutes . mostly clip just a bit talk .I taped it on vhs but that wont help you ...sorry .
I posted a link to the video of the full segment from The Insider under Photos and Videos: http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... &start=210 (scroll way down)

~ Wendy :D
Co-Administrator, The Daniel Craig Forum
Co-Owner, Dedicated to Daniel Fansite
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

DanFan2 wrote:
laredo wrote:It was only 2 minutes . mostly clip just a bit talk .I taped it on vhs but that wont help you ...sorry .
I posted a link to the video of the full segment from The Insider under Photos and Videos: http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... &start=210 (scroll way down)

~ Wendy :D
Thank you :D Not much of an interview, but still some new scene. I know, I gonna love this film, slightly afraid of the hairdo though :roll: Every time they start combing it into his forehead it looks so odd. :evil:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Ang

Post by Ang »

Yeah thanks DanFan2, anything is great. Looks quite good and the accents are better than in the trailer before. you can still hear Daniel's English accent just in the background occasionally but by and large good, I look forward to being able to see it.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

If you blinked, you missed it. DC on Extra.

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2008/12/t ... f_bond.php
Crazy!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Just saw it , a fan got to ask a queston on the fan cam . never ever to the comedy question . My question would be why not comedy ? All the good actors try comedy and have success to some degree . I don't get it . Other than to some actors "drama is easy and comedy is hard " but they still try it .