TV Alerts!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

daydreamer07

Post by daydreamer07 »

laredo wrote:Jimmey kimmel nov 13th according to comanderbond . It was pretaped on oct 20th I think. I still wish he would do Fergusson .
I agree, I like Ferguson, but I don't like the way he talks about Daniel, it would be interesting to see what he would say to his face.
Life is to short...live, laugh, love, and always daydream!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

What does he say about DC ? I know he loves Bond and Connery but I 've nver head a bad ord about Dan .
daydreamer07

Post by daydreamer07 »

Laredo I looked Craig Ferguson up on youtube, guess he wasn't so much talking bad about him as he was joking about the type of Bond he plays. I found one post of Craig Ferguson talking about how Sean Connery is his favorite Bond. It was good.

I have the address if you would like the one where he jokes about Daniels Bond it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSxPNyVWcGE and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd1nTOsBRAO it was the monologue for 6-11-08. He is funny in the monologue. I keep telling my husband he Craig Ferguson comes to our area I have to go see him. He was in Columbus fall of 2007 but the night of his show was a band competiton so we couldn't go.

I hope the web info works.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Thanks for the link but I have dial up and it takes forever . Craig did a cool sendup of Sean in a big salute to Connery a few years back . Ferguson joke but he isn't men spirited as some are or he does it with a wink , wink . I also liked how he stopped picking on Brtiney when she was down with all her craziness . Guests seem at ease with him .

I think MTV had a spot with DC on their news .

I have been hearing the QOS song on the latest ads they have been showing on Oprah , THE DAILY SHOW AND COBERT REPORT . The are reall going all out in the ads . It interesting too how QOS is really the only major movie coming out that week . This seems like an unually slow time for movies until Twilite and Austalia come out .
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Thanks for the link but I have dial up and it takes forever . Craig did a cool sendup of Sean in a big salute to Connery a few years back . As much as most like DC , for some Sean will always be the man . Ferguson jokes , but he isn't mean spirited as some are or he does it with a wink , wink . I also liked how he stopped picking on Brtiney when she was down with all her craziness . Guests seem at ease with him .

I think MTV had a spot with DC on their news .

I have been hearing the QOS song on the latest ads they have been showing on Oprah , THE DAILY SHOW AND COBERT REPORT . The are reall going all out in the ads . It interesting too how QOS is really the only major movie coming out that week . This seems like an unually slow time for movies until Twilite and Austalia come out .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

http://commanderbond.net/article/5759
IT’S BOND, JAMES BOND, WEEK ON REELZCHANNEL TV AS MOVIE FANS EAGERLY ANTICIPATE THE PREMIERE OF QUANTUM OF SOLACE
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

advicky

Post by advicky »

http://www.roveonline.com/

Daniel Craig will be on Rove Show next Sunday.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

The Mother is showing on the Sundance Channel, not sure of the schedule but I caught it listed OnDemand too (HD and regular).
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

The Trench is shown on French television (france 2) tuesday november 11th at 1.10 am :evil:

for the few french members of the forum :wink:
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Don't forget Daniel is on Today and Regis and Kelly on Wednesday. DVR is already set and at the ready!
Birte

Post by Birte »

Thank you all. :D

'The Mother' is on tonight and on the 13th on Swiss telly SF1. 8)
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Birte wrote:Thank you all. :D

'The Mother' is on tonight and on the 13th on Swiss telly SF1. 8)
Do they show all of it? Or edit out the naked bits.
daydreamer07

Post by daydreamer07 »

I just wanted to thank you ladies for the updates on Daniel I have my dvr set to tape his appearences on tv Wed.
Ang

Post by Ang »

bumblebee wrote:Don't forget Daniel is on Today and Regis and Kelly on Wednesday. DVR is already set and at the ready!
I look forward to seeing it, the short clip I saw looked fun although I really don't understand why they both insist on propping their presenters and guests on such high chairs/stools. Is it possible to sit comfortably that high up??? crazy, Regis and Kelly especially look like they've shrunk!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:Don't forget Daniel is on Today and Regis and Kelly on Wednesday. DVR is already set and at the ready!
BB - since there are only fragments of this show available so far, will you be able to give us the whole thing?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..