New Bond 22 tidbit!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

shopper12

New Bond 22 tidbit!

Post by shopper12 »

Here is a little bit of news I found this morning. Of course it's still just speculation, but interesting speculation!

Another tidbit mentioned by Bond crew members at a 007 event at Pinewood Studios this weekend was that Bond 22 will feature a ski sequence.

This will not come as a shock for those who read earlier comments from director Marc Forster that the Swiss Alps were being considered as a location.

With news of the location scouting in Austria, it would appear that Daniel Craig will be taking part in some winter sports within Europe during his second outing as 007.

From Mi6, so possibly a bit more reputable than some rumours we've heard!
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

Ive read this too in several places so I would think there is a good chance its true :D Im not sure what he will look like in a ski suit though :shock: :lol: :lol:
kami

Post by kami »

Tigertash wrote:Ive read this too in several places so I would think there is a good chance its true :D Im not sure what he will look like in a ski suit though :shock: :lol: :lol:
you mean tuxedo and ski, dont you? :lol:
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

kami wrote:
Tigertash wrote:Ive read this too in several places so I would think there is a good chance its true :D Im not sure what he will look like in a ski suit though :shock: :lol: :lol:
you mean tuxedo and ski, dont you? :lol:
Now that would be better :wink:
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

Hmm, so they will probably cover Daniel's perfectly formed arse and well-built body in a skiing outfit!! Such a waste! :cry: What's wrong with more bathing scenes and trunks :?: :wink:
I'm just not that into winter, snow and that kind of stuff....I love the hotter stuff :wink:
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

bond_girl 69 wrote:Hmm, so they will probably cover Daniel's perfectly formed arse and well-built body in a skiing outfit!! Such a waste! :cry: What's wrong with more bathing scenes and trunks :?: :wink:
I'm just not that into winter, snow and that kind of stuff....I love the hotter stuff :wink:
But imagine him rolling around infront of an log fire :shock: :shock:
Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

bond_girl 69 wrote:Hmm, so they will probably cover Daniel's perfectly formed arse and well-built body in a skiing outfit!! Such a waste! :cry: What's wrong with more bathing scenes and trunks :?: :wink:
:lol: :lol: There are skiing outfits that will show off very well Daniel's assets ...
Tigertash wrote: But imagine him rolling around infront of an log fire :shock: :shock:
:shock: hmmm ... what about no trunks no clothes at all in this scene? :twisted: suddenly hot in here
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

Anesidora wrote:
:lol: :lol: There are skiing outfits that will show off very well Daniel's assets ...
Tigertash wrote: But imagine him rolling around infront of an log fire :shock: :shock:
:shock: hmmm ... what about no trunks no clothes at all in this scene? :twisted: suddenly hot in here
Hmm, I'm starting to warm to this winter setting :lol: Need to check out the latest fashion for skiing outfits as I seem not be up to date !
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Hey.....I was crossing my fingers for Whistler, B.C.!
Gads, that the closest he'll get to coming to Lotusland....maybe they'll change their minds? :wink:
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Tigertash wrote:
On a fluffy white rug. Yum! As to the ski out fit, if it is skin tight we can let our imaginations run wild :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

Sounds very interesting,
Austria isn´t far away from my hometown :twisted:
I hope that he does not injure himself, you can hurt yourself badly with skiiers :(
But also without ski he will melt whole glaciers.

Ski underwear is always very tight :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Last edited by Mimi_kitty on Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

I heard somewhere he doesn't know how to ski. Would they really have him try to learn?
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

Cyanaurora wrote:I heard somewhere he doesn't know how to ski. Would they really have him try to learn?
I can imagine that they teach him snowboard
Its is easier to learn than ski
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Mimi_kitty wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:I heard somewhere he doesn't know how to ski. Would they really have him try to learn?
I can imagine that they teach him snowboard
Its is easier to learn than ski
I hope he doesn't break any thing. DC in a cast! Yikes!
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

Cyanaurora wrote:
Tigertash wrote:
On a fluffy white rug. Yum! As to the ski out fit, if it is skin tight we can let our imaginations run wild :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Yes, you can see in my mind :shock: :P :wink: