Complete Unscripted with Martin Campbell and Daniel

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

joelle wrote::roll: It also confirms the reason why DC said when doing that scene that he first apologised to her before they started should anything arise. Daniel is definetly red hot for me.
Flip the thought :shock: Dear me it gets hotter and hotter around here :lol:
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

What a good boy!

Confirms my theory that there is no way, unless there is absolutely NO chemistry or both actors are completely FRIGID that you couldn't get turned on - professional or not - when you are in such an erotic position :shock:

After saying something like that, I would then hope that something would arise. :wink:, wouldn't you?
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

sharmaine wrote:What a good boy!

Confirms my theory that there is no way, unless there is absolutely NO chemistry or both actors are completely FRIGID that you couldn't get turned on - professional or not - when you are in such an erotic position :shock:

After saying something like that, I would then hope that something would arise. :wink:, wouldn't you?
Yup :wink: :lol:
Renske

Post by Renske »

Sorry...I don't want to make anyone pissed, but I guess I'm too realistic...Satzuki was on set all the time and I bet Catherina's got a boyfriend or husband too. Both are professionals. It's just acting. And even if there is chemistry between 2 actors...I don't think with dozens of people and cameras standing there, and with the stress of having to get your lines right, listening to the director's comments....you really think Dan would get aroused by that. Don't think so.

I just don't believe everything they write, and if Catharina M. or Dan gave the impression during an interview, that something happened, I believe it's just provocation...they know how to play the media.
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

I'm not pissed Renske.....
my bubble just burst :cry: :roll:
Professional.....yes.....absolutely
I'd still get turned on - sorry
Can't help it.
sarahat

Post by sarahat »

She had an orgasm? Woah... yea, they def cut that out for ratings. Mannnn.. there's a lot of hidden stuff that they'd better show us on the special edition.. or I'll be whooping some ass D:<
ImageImageImageImage
R.I.P Steve Irwin.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

sharmaine wrote:I'm not pissed Renske.....
Can't help it.
If we "unprofessionals" get turned on just watching these scenes, how could we not get excited filming them? But DC has said in interviews that he hasn't ever embarrassed himself by getting aroused. He sounds so uncomfortable when talking about those scenes, he must be uncomfortable filming them. Just shows what a great actor he is to be uncomfortable and appear soooo comfortable.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cyanaurora wrote: If we "unprofessionals" get turned on just watching these scenes, how could we not get excited filming them? But DC has said in interviews that he hasn't ever embarrassed himself by getting aroused. He sounds so uncomfortable when talking about those scenes, he must be uncomfortable filming them. Just shows what a great actor he is to be uncomfortable and appear soooo comfortable.
Hm, considering how many of these scenes he´s done in all sorts of delicate positions, actually I don´t think he is all that uncomfortable. At least hope that for him. Perhaps you get used to it. :wink:
Sounding uncomfortable talking about it does sound like him, though :lol:
Last edited by Germangirl on Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Renske

Post by Renske »

Cyanaurora wrote:
sharmaine wrote:I'm not pissed Renske.....
Can't help it.
If we "unprofessionals" get turned on just watching these scenes, how could we not get excited filming them? But DC has said in interviews that he hasn't ever embarrassed himself by getting aroused. He sounds so uncomfortable when talking about those scenes, he must be uncomfortable filming them. Just shows what a great actor he is to be uncomfortable and appear soooo comfortable.
Indeed....and it's the ACTING that you have to remember. Playing having an orgasm with a bunch of people and cameras around, is a totally different thing than really having one. LOL :D