NTTD: Out November 2020.

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
videnovasan
Posts: 1879
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: NTTD: Out November 2020.

Post by videnovasan » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:35 pm

Image
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46405
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Re: NTTD: Out November 2020.

Post by Germangirl » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:51 pm

Ok thanks. Wont read it then 😉
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
videnovasan
Posts: 1879
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: NTTD: Out November 2020.

Post by videnovasan » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:21 am

There is a new Empire for the movie. An interview with Cary Joji Fukunaga. If someone can get a hand on it. I've tried to find it, but no success...
Thx in advance.
Image
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46405
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Re: NTTD: Out November 2020.

Post by Germangirl » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:34 pm

Because it is Daniel’s last movie, I wanted a sort of emotional heart to it. He started off in Casino Royale a pretty tough character, but he falls in love. For the rest of the films, that heart is pretty closed down. I wanted to see if I could open it back up again for the final film”


“I thought Madeline Swann was an enigma and in Spectre, you dont really get a chance to understand her, or what her attachment is to Bond. So I wanted to dive deeper into that. I felt like therein lies a secret to whatever was going to open the box in Bond’s heart. And how is she different from Vesper Lynd“

And on his “alternative” take for the film....

“I was thinking about Total Recall. And if you think about Spectre, when he is sitting in that chair, and that needle goes in his head, suddenly everything works out really well for him. [The idea being its all in Bond’s head], I thought it would be a really interesting way of telling the first half of the story [he laughs]. But it was a pitch. Both hands were being used passionately, I may have been standing, walking and pacing as I said it. But it didnt finish with everyone standing up and applauding”
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
videnovasan
Posts: 1879
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: NTTD: Out November 2020.

Post by videnovasan » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:41 pm

Thx. I really wish all this to end so we will see the movie in November
Image
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21922
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Re: NTTD: Out November 2020.

Post by Dunda » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:49 pm

Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
videnovasan
Posts: 1879
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: NTTD: Out November 2020.

Post by videnovasan » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:55 pm

Yeah exactly. I'm not sure I'm remembering correctly, but there was something about Affleck being let's say frivolous around Rachel when they shoot Malick film almost 10 years ago and Dan let's say made his point..,not sure a rumour or a real article though....Maybe just a gossip....but I think Affleck tries to ressurect a carrier on Ana's behalf....and I hate such things..Anyway ..
Dunda wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:49 pm
:roll:
As if..... Ben Who?...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity- ... s-22455946
Last edited by videnovasan on Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46405
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Re: NTTD: Out November 2020.

Post by Germangirl » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:08 am

Bs - he is - at this point - a has been. Nothing you could say of Daniel. But to br honest - Knifes gave him a badly needed uplift outside of Bond.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21922
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Re: NTTD: Out November 2020.

Post by Dunda » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:21 am

I'm not a big fan of Affleck, but he made some decent movies.

I just watched his latest The way back and he's pretty good in that and carried the movie.

I assume he could benefit from his trouble past for this one, though :wink:
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21922
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Re: NTTD: Out November 2020.

Post by Dunda » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:44 am

Germangirl wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:08 am
Bs - he is - at this point - a has been. Nothing you could say of Daniel. But to br honest - Knifes gave him a badly needed uplift outside of Bond.
Well, I have to disagree here.

He's #4 on the latest Forbes list of highest paid actors

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg ... c431e5112b

It's a bit misleading because the $$$ are not from acting alone, included is producing etc.
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
videnovasan
Posts: 1879
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: NTTD: Out November 2020.

Post by videnovasan » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:10 pm

Dunda wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:44 am
Germangirl wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:08 am
Bs - he is - at this point - a has been. Nothing you could say of Daniel. But to br honest - Knifes gave him a badly needed uplift outside of Bond.
Well, I have to disagree here.

He's #4 on the latest Forbes list of highest paid actors

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg ... c431e5112b

It's a bit misleading because the $$$ are not from acting alone, included is producing etc.
He could be number 1 as well, but that doesn't mean he could act....Anyway different people, different opinions..
Image
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21922
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Re: NTTD: Out November 2020.

Post by Dunda » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:26 pm

videnovasan wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:10 pm
Dunda wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:44 am
Germangirl wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:08 am
Bs - he is - at this point - a has been. Nothing you could say of Daniel. But to br honest - Knifes gave him a badly needed uplift outside of Bond.
Well, I have to disagree here.

He's #4 on the latest Forbes list of highest paid actors

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg ... c431e5112b

It's a bit misleading because the $$$ are not from acting alone, included is producing etc.
He could be number 1 as well, but that doesn't mean he could act....Anyway different people, different opinions..
That's for sure...I just disagreed with Germangirl's comment Affleck being a has been. That's not true in my opinion, he's still working and earning tons of money.
His acting skills are not that great, but I don't think The Rock is the greatest actor either, but he's the best payed for the second year in a row.
But in Dwaynes case it has a lot to do with the fact that he's just well liked over all. I like him very much, he doesn't take himself that serious and is always good for a laugh in any interview I have seen him so far.
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
videnovasan
Posts: 1879
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

Re: NTTD: Out November 2020.

Post by videnovasan » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:54 am

Dunda wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:26 pm
videnovasan wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:10 pm
Dunda wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:44 am


Well, I have to disagree here.

He's #4 on the latest Forbes list of highest paid actors

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg ... c431e5112b

It's a bit misleading because the $$$ are not from acting alone, included is producing etc.
He could be number 1 as well, but that doesn't mean he could act....Anyway different people, different opinions..
That's for sure...I just disagreed with Germangirl's comment Affleck being a has been. That's not true in my opinion, he's still working and earning tons of money.
His acting skills are not that great, but I don't think The Rock is the greatest actor either, but he's the best payed for the second year in a row.
But in Dwaynes case it has a lot to do with the fact that he's just well liked over all. I like him very much, he doesn't take himself that serious and is always good for a laugh in any interview I have seen him so far.
Yep. They both are not actors, but more a celebrities, but I never liked anybody because of the money they earned, but because of the skills and talent they have. So for these two I can't warming to them, just because they don't move me at all when I watch a movie with either of them.
Image
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21922
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Re: NTTD: Out November 2020.

Post by Dunda » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:10 am

Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46405
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Re: NTTD: Out November 2020.

Post by Germangirl » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:32 am

Haha, never saw those
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

Post Reply