NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Re: Bond 25 : Out April 2020. shooting has started in Norway

Post by bumblebee »

Smokin' hot!!!
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

bumblebee wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:26 pm Smokin' hot!!!
Yep :- :lol: :twisted: :shock: like the snikers
Last edited by videnovasan on Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Last edited by videnovasan on Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Callie

Post by Callie »

bumblebee wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:26 pm Smokin' hot!!!
Yass!! :D
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

But I have to say, did anyone else think the whole format was a bit flat and underwhelming? Lacked the excitement of a press conference. Really not much of a reveal or interviews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niiS0uBs9ec
Last edited by bumblebee on Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

My take is - most importantly Daniel looked absolutely fantastic and the hair was the best since CR. Finally we have good hair day

The rest was indeed underwhelming. Bit the cast seems great, Felix is back etc. So I am happy 😉
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

bumblebee wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:15 pm But I have to say, did anyone else think the whole format was a bit flat and underwhelming? Lacked the excitement of a press conference. Really not much of a reveal or interviews.

I think that's the strategy not to revealed almost anything which can be a) they are still not sure what they are doing or b) they know exactly and this is some kind of a teasing game. I remember Daniel once said something like that there is too much said for a movie before it comes out and you know almost everything before you watch it ....Just some thought. Otherwise he looks great..Anna de Armas is in the Knives Out I think. A d for last....I'm not Malik fan...there is something that make me feel I can't stand him, but he is a vilian so perhaps it's fine
Last edited by videnovasan on Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

videnovasan wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:56 pm
bumblebee wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:15 pm But I have to say, did anyone else think the whole format was a bit flat and underwhelming? Lacked the excitement of a press conference. Really not much of a reveal or interviews.

I think that's the strategy not to revealed almost anything which can be a) they are still not sure what they are doing or b) they know exactly and this is some kind of a teasing game
Oh I get that, I just felt the format was underwhelming. Everyone looked like they needed a shot of caffeine in the arm, and there was too much pre-recorded content and not enough live stuff.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

bumblebee wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:59 pm
videnovasan wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:56 pm

I think that's the strategy not to revealed almost anything which can be a) they are still not sure what they are doing or b) they know exactly and this is some kind of a teasing game
Oh I get that, I just felt the format was underwhelming. Everyone looked like they needed a shot of caffeine in the arm, and there was too much pre-recorded content and not enough live stuff.

Absolutely it was 7 in the morning in Jamaica...Everybody was sleepy, but I think they are shooting after....
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Callie

Post by Callie »

Yes, it was a little underwhelming! But, I was delighted to see DC looking so gorgeous, and delighted to have confirmation of Messrs Whishaw, Kinnear and Fiennes returning to their roles! :D Also pleased to see Jeffrey Wright will be back!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Yes, Felix is da bomb. Hopefully Madeleine meets a speed demise, sorry, but...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Wasnt Anna with him in C&A also? I think so. So they have quite a history together.

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Callie wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:21 pm

Yes, it was a little underwhelming! But, I was delighted to see DC looking so gorgeous, and delighted to have confirmation of Messrs Whishaw, Kinnear and Fiennes returning to their roles! :D Also pleased to see Jeffrey Wright will be back!
Yeah I liked "the friend from CIA" and he is a good actor as well...